▪︎Major Crush▪︎

We were only able to spend one night at the hotel because tomorrow morning is when we take our flight back to Miyagi, Japan. I sat down on the hotel bed after me and Oikawa made it back from the ice cream shop. We couldn't be able to eat it at the shop so we decided to have it at our hotel room. Oikawa place the ice cream bucket on the table and I happily watch him take out two metal spoons. He chuckles when he finally notice the way I was looking at him. Hurry up!

"Heres your spoon" He handed me one of the metal spoons before placing the table in front of us, he then sat down beside me on the hotel bed.

"Oooookay" He said as he open the ice cream bucket. It was satisfying to hear it crack open. Ice cream!

"Oh I wonder what movie we should watch" Oikawa was busy setting a movie for us to watch on the hotel TV while I was in my own world eating the ice cream. If you're wondering what flavour it is, its cookies and cream (You can change it, its optional)

"Hey leave me some!" Oikawa gently push me aside to take a few bites of the ice cream when he notice me already eating so much. We were competing each other to see who eats the most ice cream until something hit us.

"BRAIN FREEZE!" I fell on my back as I hold on to my head. I really should have think things through.

"Hahaha—" Oikawa stopped laughing when he also felt it hitting in. He lay down beside me as he also hold on to his head. Look who's laughing now shit head!

"Ah Y/N-chan it hurts" He cries childishly and used this as an opportunity to wrap his arm around my waist to hug me like a baby hugging its mother.

"I-I'm gonna go pour us some warm water" I push his hand aside before getting up from the bed. I went to the counter that had the water boiler stored at, I pour it into two cups and then took them to Oikawa.

"Thank you Y/N-chan" Oikawa sat up before taking tiny baby sips of the hot water. Well its called hot water for a reason.

"Oh?" The atmosphere became awkward when a sex scene started to play on the TV. Oikawa sure have taste in movies...I thought as I sat down beside him.

"Hm..." Oikawa grins. Suddenly he grab the hot water I was holding and place it on the table. I was even more surprised when he started to get on top of me. Oh no...

"Wanna have a little fun of our own?" He started to take his shirt off and I started laughing when his shirt got stuck. You idiot it's a buttoned shirt.

"If only your fangirls could see you now" I teased him while he quickly unbutton his shirt with his face turning shade red.

"There...Now..." Once he broke free of his shirt, he hold a grip of my thigh as he rub his crotch against me. Mm, it's hard not to enjoy this at all...

"HEY WHO'S PLAYING 365 AT A TIME LIKE THIS?! THERE'S KIDS HERE!" Daisuke shouted from the hallway. I look at Oikawa who felt guilty since he was the one responsible for turning the volume of the movie on max.

"Sorry!" I shouted back so Daisuke knew who was responsible for the noises.

"Why can't I ever have fun? Everyone sucks..." Oikawa mumbled under his breath like an angry kid while he grabs the controller to turn off the TV. He got off me and sat beside me as I sat up. This is awkward...I should say something...

"How's um...how's your studies?" I ask Oikawa and he look at me with question marks surrounding his face.

"I'm...doing alright" He looked away and I did the same when I notice him blushing again. So quiet...the room...

"I'm sorry if I'm rushing you" He said after the long pause. I look at him to find his eyes hidden under his hair.

"You said you wanted to take your time to recover from your ex before being in a relationship with me but I feel like I'm no help at all. I'm just making things worse for you, you must really hate me" Oikawa covered his face as he couldn't bring himself to face me. I couldn't just sit still so I got up and stood in front of him, I find it oddly cute when he was trying to face his body away from me.