▪︎Say Goodbye▪︎

Before we left the hospital with the others, me and Oikawa made sure to ask for a picture of the ultrasound of our baby boy. I didn't really expected the others to show up but I'm not complaining because theres free smoothies. Now we were all on the way to the nearest park to have a little chat there. We sat down once we found a picnic table. Everyone including me were secretly staring at Oikawa...who has been looking at the ultrasound picture of our baby for hours. How is he still staring?

"Do you wanna bring it with you when you go to Tokyo?" I ask him while resting my head on his shoulder. His eyes never leaving the picture even when hes nodding.

"Its amazing...I never knew I'd be having a child when I came to Ukiyo University...and I'm so happy to have it with you" He looked at me and I could feel sparks when we looked into each other's eyes.

"This is so cute..." Akiko mumbled and Iwaizumi just smiled softly beside her.

"You're gonna be back after a week so don't worry. We'll always visit Y/N and check up on her to make sure shes doing well" Harper said to reassure Oikawa.

"Thanks...but I don't want her to be alone when she sleeps at night..." Oikawa caressed my face gently. I didn't bother and just give in to his touch. You talk like I can't handle anything.

"I can stay over! I don't mind sleeping with Y/N!" Akiko volunteered with her hand raised. Lucas looked at her.

"What about me?" Lucas's tone was tired but we could all just hear his disappointment and how upset he was. Guess hes gonna be sleeping alone.

"How about—"

"You're not allowed!" Oikawa interrupted Peter before he even got the chance to finish talking.

"I'll do it" Selena smiled and surprisingly Jacob smiled as well.

"Yes! Take her!" Jacob was practically pushing Selena away and it was a huge mistake for him.

"H-Hey I was just joking! You know I love you!" Jacob cried when Selena was giving him that weird look.

"I'll be fine. You guys act like I can't do anything without anyone assisting me" I grabbed my smoothie and took a sip from it.

"Yeah I think we're babying Y/N too much. Shes already an adult so we shouldn't go overboard with this" Harper said.

"Overboard?! She is a baby you idiot! Shes a baby trapped in an adult's body. Don't you just melt when you look at this face?!" Oikawa disagreed quickly and even grab hold of my face to show my chubby cheeks. You fucker—

"She does—"

"Shut up Peter!" Oikawa shouted and Peter just let out a frustrated sigh.

"Ignore him" Harper wrapped his arm across Peter's shoulder and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"I don't see what's the point of this. Video and voice calls are a thing you know" Lucas said and Oikawa glared at him.

"That's even worse! The feeling of being able to see Y/N but not being able to hold her makes me sick!" Oikawa growled.

"Okay okay...calm down Tooru..." I place my hand on his chest and gave him a few pats to make him focus on me.

"Its just gonna be a week. You can do it. I believe in you" I smiled and Oikawa's face was slowly turning red.

"You guys should head back and have some times for yourselves" Iwaizumi recommended and everyone agreed. Sounds good, any excuse to binge watch my favourite shows.

"Come on let's go" Oikawa hold my hand and used his other hand to grab the ultrasound picture. We got in the car, drove home and just cuddled with each other when we were done settling in for the day.