▪︎Baby Shower▪︎

It's been a month now and still Oikawa hasn't receive a call from the tryout. In the meantime, I've been training him to be a father. He needs to at least be serious when it comes to parenting. What did I train him to do you ask? While it's simple, teaching him how to put the diapers on the fake baby toy, how to make powdered milk for the fake baby and don't worry, I made sure to check if it was the perfect temperature. Also testing him to see if he knows what to do when a baby is crying, that's why the fake baby toy I bought has the command for that.

"Oh!" Oikawa was holding the fake baby in his arms until it started to cry. He looked at me for help but I just watch him with a smile.

"U-Uh, hush little baby don't say a word, papa's gonna buy you a mockingbird" Oikawa tried to sing a lullaby but his voice was overshadowed by the sound of the baby crying. I laugh as I reach for the baby, Oikawa notice and handed the fake baby to me.

"Shh...its okay...mommy is here" I whispered and the crying started to tone down. I look at Oikawa with a smirk when the fake baby wasn't crying anymore.

"That's unfair...I think I did pretty well...!" He complained in a hush voice.

"Huh?" Suddenly Oikawa's phone started to ring, he quickly grab it and answer. What is it? I was curious when I saw his eyes going wide. Is it something bad?

"O-Okay, thank you" Oikawa ended the call and there was a pause of silence until he sat down on the sofa with me. I was confuse when he was kissing me all over the face.

"I got it! I'm officially in the national's team" Oikawa told me and I was so happy that I didn't know how to react. I threw the fake baby away and then threw my arms around Oikawa's neck to pull him into a passionate kiss.

"W-Wow too much" Oikawa was gasping for air and I quickly pulled away. We both chuckle.

"When does your training start?" I ask him.

"Next week and I'll have to train from morning 'til dawn...but I don't want to leave you all alone in the apartment" Oikawa rest his head on my shoulder and I gently run my hand through his hair.

"You don't have to worry about me too much. I'll keep myself entertained with movies" I place a kiss on his forehead and I could see his face turning pink.

"Still...what if someone breaks in?!" Oikawa looked around and checked if my apartment was secured enough.

"I live in an apartment so theres security guards. I'm sure they won't let anyone suspicious getting in" I tried to comfort him but he seems pretty distracted by the thought of not spending time with me.

"Okay..." He pouts with a sad gaze. I was stroking his hair with a smile until there was a knock on the door. Who's that?

"I'll go get it" Oikawa got up from the sofa and went to answer the door. He was definitely caught off guard when he saw all our friends standing at the front of the door. Oh!

"Guys? What are you all..." I didn't finish talking and look at the things they were holding. Decorations? Gifts? What is this?

"Who says we're not gonna throw you a baby shower?" Selena said and before you know it, they all pushed Oikawa aside like he was nothing. I laugh seeing them fill the living room with the stuff they brought.

"No no no woman, sit down, this is all about you" Selena forced me to sit back down even though I just moved a little. Uh...okay?

I watch with a lost expression as they started to decorate my apartment with the decorations they have. Balloons, banners, sparkles, anything you name it! While the others are busy with the decorating, Akiko was putting all the gifts on a table, then Harper and Peter were in charge with setting the food on the dining table. This is really sudden. I guess they were looking forward to put up this surprise for me. Oikawa sighs as he approach me, he was gonna sit next to me until Selena pushed him aside so she could put two fluffy pillows next to me. I laugh. Aren't they the best friends?