▪︎The Shallow▪︎

I don't really know how to feel. Why would Willow be helping me when she stole my dress and tried to sabotage my night? I mean is she trying so hard to make herself seem like the good guy? Me and Oikawa were gonna head in the girls dormitory until we noticed a prefect standing at the entrance so I guess that means that she's on guard. I stopped walking and Oikawa did the same, I turn around and he also did the same. I jerk my head slightly at the prefect and he knew what I was hinting at. He pouts and looked at me with an upset gaze.

"Is it really okay if I drop you off here?" Oikawa hold both my shoulders with a concern look.

"I'll be fine. You should probably go get to classes like the others, I can handle myself" I place my hand on his chest before standing on my tippy toes to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"If you're sure" He gave me a kiss on the forehead and I smile.

He stood there as he watch me went in the girl's dormitory. There were some girls still in their dorm room and even some in the hallway. They were giving me stares when I walked past them. Let me guess, the entire university knows about my embarrassing vomit video. Even the ones that didn't attend the event. I tried my best to ignore them and head to my dorm room, to my surprise I saw Willow at the doorstep. She was taking down sticky notes placed on the door. Huh? What is she doing? She had a gloomy expression but when she saw me, her face lit up.

"Y/N! You're okay!" She dropped the sticky notes she was holding on and pulled me into a hug. Oh, are we that close?

"I was so worried about you. I always hate it when people bully each other" She let go of me and I honestly couldn't control how surprised I was. She was worried? That's new...

"Drop the act. I know you're just pretending to be nice. I'm not gonna let you use me as an advantage" I hardened my face. Willow narrowed her eyebrows at me in confusion and a bit of sadness.

" 'Pretending to be nice?' If I was pretending to be nice then why did I convince the professors to give you day offs and not expell you? And why would I even bother taking down these hateful sticky notes the students put on your door? What makes you think I was pretending to be your friend?" She said in an angry tone and I was already regretting my words. Wait a minute.

"But you stole my dress! I wouldn't have been able to get to the event if it wasn't for another dress I had!" I shouted and her eyes went wide. I could just see question marks hanging on her head.

"Stole your dress? Why would I do that? That dress..." She stopped short, as if something had been flicked on in her head.

"That backstabber..." Willow curses under her breath. She tried to walk past me but I stood in her way. Seriously?

"Hey you have to explain!—Oh!" Willow grabbed my wrist and started to take me somewhere. Even though she was dragging me, she made sure I didn't trip and fall. Where are we even going?

"Sakura! Melanie!" Willow shouted their names down the university hallway and everyone was basically looking at us. Sounds of whispers and gossips filled the air as we approached those two. Sakura rolls her eyes once she saw me with Willow.

"What is it so important that you decided to cause a big scene?" Sakura said with her arms wrapped around a pile of books.

"That dress you gave me during the night of the floating world event. You told me you bought it but Y/N's telling a different story" Willow's voice wasn't in a shouting tone but it was loud enough for everyone to hear.

"You really believe her? That's a good joke" Sakura scoffs with a smirk.

"You stole it from her didn't you? So that you could make Y/N think I'm the bad guy instead of you" Willow pointed at Sakura and she was annoyed by it. She slap her hand away with a bitchy face.