▪︎Taking A Break▪︎

The next few days have been really calm, it could be because I've been staying in the dormitory the whole time but I'm not complaining. Oikawa told the others about our marriage and now they're saying Markus is a fortune teller. Anyways, since Oikawa is gonna be leaving university soon. He promised me he'll find a job and buy a house for us to live in. Today is the day where I have to start my studies and I'm actually anxious. Obviously I would be. I'm probably gonna get hated on by every person I see down the hallway. I grabbed my books and before you know it, I was heading to class like Akiko.

"Y/N" When walking in the classroom, I heard Oikawa calling for me. He motion me to sit next to him and so I did what he wanted.

"Morning" He gave me a peck on the cheek after I was done settling in.

Oh what can I say. There's really nothing interesting, aside from the whole day of talking to Oikawa. Especially him trying to annoy me while I focus on professor's lessons. Days passed by, then weeks, slowly months and my baby bump was already showing. Akiko was the first to see and she was so worried, she was scared that she'll hurt me if she even touches me. I once gave her the chance to place her hand on my tummy and the twinkles in her eyes made me laugh. Who was the second to see? Definitely Selena.

She was hyped to see it in person when Akiko told her about it. Jacob just had to stand there watching Selena resting her ear on my baby bump. It was awkward for Jacob when Selena was already planning on getting pregnant and other things. Poor Jacob, though he's lucky to have someone like Selena. The third to meet my baby was Oikawa. It was a precious memory. The way his lips parted and his eyes light up when he saw me open the door with my 1 month baby bump. He didn't even let me say anything, he demanded me to sit on the bed while he closed the door. He looks so adorable when hes worried about me.

He'd just shush me when I tried to talk, saying that it's best I rest. It was funny when he would sit there and stare at my baby bump, in his mind I could hear him thinking about how cute it was. It's written all over his face. He would sneak over to the dorm room all of the time so he could pay his baby a visit, sometimes he'll stay and sleep with me. He was so scared about the thought of squeezing me too tight so he'd make himself sleep in a small space and give the rest to me. It's nice of him but he never gets enough rest because of it. He also encouraged me to have appointments with doctors which I have already registered for. It's much more easier to do it over the phone.

What about university? Well Oikawa has already fill the form papers to quit and I did the same. Theres really no point studying here. I thought I'd be able to live a normal school life but apparently people hate on people they don't like, though I'm not complaining about meeting Oikawa when I came here. Before you even know it, I'm about 3 months pregnant and the year is already ending. With university also closing for the New Year. Me and the others who are staying back at Miyagi decided to have a party at somewhere special.

"A hotel restaurant huh? I don't get it" Lucas yawned into his hand.

"Hey don't say that, maybe Oikawa and his friend worked hard to find a place for us to enjoy" Akiko said and Lucas looked away with a defeated blush on his face.

"Did he say what he had in store for us, Y/N?" Selena asked me but I was as clueless as she is. He's the first to arrive and the one planning everything, who knows what he's up to.

"Oh?" We made it to the door with the number 13 on it. Oikawa booked us a private room so I don't see how this could go wrong. I thought and slide the door open.

"Surprise!" Behind the door was Oikawa and Iwaizumi, they both said it but in different tones. Oikawa was happy while Iwaizumi just said it in his normal tone. Huh?