▪︎Show Time▪︎

The sun was setting and I could hear the pumping music from the event. Students chattering excitedly and even some from other universities. I was looking out the dorm room window until I heard the sound of the bathroom door opening. I smile when I saw Akiko in her beautiful dress, she went to sit by her bed so I could help her with her hair. I was too focused on brushing and tying het hair that I didn't realise she was acting all awkward. I stop once I finally did.

"What's wrong?" I ask the question before I continue to tie her hair. She sighs softly.

"Its about tonight...Lucas wasn't being specific when asking me to be his date...but what if he didn't wanted to? What if he just sees me as his close buddy?" Close buddy? I scoff.

"You gotta be kidding me. During club hours, he would either be doing his own thing in the corner or bullying the fuck out of everyone. Its actually my first time seeing him being nice to someone, and that someone is you" She turns around once I was done styling her hair. She smiles softly and hold my hands into hers.

"I'm so happy to be friends with you, Y/N. Not many of my past friends have ever treated me as a human" Akiko said and I didn't hesitate to hug her. She smiles as she hugs me back.

"Now enough talking! You have to change. We can't be late!" I chuckle while I was getting pushed into the bathroom by Akiko. She made sure to hand me my gown before closing the door. Okay...let's see if this gown can bring out my good looks...

Choose one between these two
1. Marbles all the way

 Marbles all the way

2. Let it rain gold

When I was done changing into my gown, I walked out of the bathroom with my hair down

When I was done changing into my gown, I walked out of the bathroom with my hair down. Akiko was playing on her phone but when she lift her gaze up and saw me. She turn off her phone while her jaw dropped. Is that a good reaction or bad reaction? She quickly got up from her bed and circle around me. I think she's trying to take in my gown. I laugh and ended up stopping her from walking by holding her hand. She bat her eyelashes at me.

"Am I dead? Is this real?" She presses both her fingers on her neck and she was relieved when she checked that she was still alive.

"Sit down" She made me sit on the bed and made my back face her. I didn't say anything and let her brush my hair.