▪︎Slay it▪︎

^
Not me realising I actually enjoy writing yaoi stories

I kinda told Harper to sit on the sofa and forced Oikawa to sit down next to him. Now let's wait for Peter. I sat down between them and after a few more seconds of waiting, Peter walked out of the changing room wearing the black crop top I suggested him to try on. I was fangirling in the inside while Peter rub his arm shyly. He looks so good! And that tiny waist! I think I might just die! I look over at Harper to find his cheeks turning a bit pink. I look back at Peter to find him trying to cover his eyes with his hair.

"You look really pretty Peter" Harper said and it gave Peter the confidence to look at him in the eye. I smile seeing them both smile at each other.

"This is boring can we go somewhere else?" Oikawa was still typing on his phone. What a mood killer.

"Hey I saw a park nearby. Why don't we explore there next?" Peter suggested and I immediately took liking to his idea. Just as planned!

Once we put all the clothes we tried back on display. I called for an uber and by the time it made it to the front of the store, we all got in the car together. You already know where Oikawa is sitting at, obviously at the front seat since he doesn't seem to be enjoying this hangout at all. I made sure to give the uber driver his money before he dropped us off at the park. Wow it looks so crowded and it's just the morning. An idea popped up in my mind when I saw some couples cycling. My eyes dart towards the bicycles that are chained up next to a man, who I assume is selling out those bicycles. I think they're still available!

"Let's get cycling!" I ran towards the man who was in charge of the bicycles. The others quickly catch up with me while I took out my purse and handed the man the perfect amount of money to let us all have a bicycle to ride.

"Enjoy" The man said after he was done unlocking the chains from the bicycles. I look at Oikawa who was putting his phone away.

"Um I don't know how to ride a bicycle" Peter said with an embarrassed look.

"Don't worry, I'll teach you" Harper grabbed one of the bicycles and handed it to Peter. This is sweet and all but did I pay for the fourth bicycle for nothing?

"Hop on idiot" Oikawa called me surprisingly in a cold tone. What's wrong with him today? He has been really moody ever since last night.

"Are you okay?" I asked Oikawa after we cycled further away from where Harper and Peter is at. He sighs.

"Why can't you ever make time for me like you do to Peter" He pouts. So that's what he's so mad about? I chuckle.

"I don't need to, because I have you to myself forever" I said and that made his eyes go wide, he look at me with his face turning extremely pink. What?

"Was that a confession?!" He was too excited by the thought of it that he didn't notice the bump in front of him. I stopped and quickly got off my bicycle when I saw Oikawa falling down with his bicycle.

"Ouch..." He cusses as he fold up his left leg. I look down to find a scratch on his knee.

"I'll go get the—" He grab my hand and stopped me from getting up. Because of how strong he pulled me, I ended up falling on top of him. Wow...this is...nice...

"I love you so much..." He gently tuck my hair behind my ear so he could see my face clearly. I blush when he slightly lift his head up to kiss me on the lips. I blush as I kiss him back.

We both didn't care about people nearby staring at us because we were too lost into each other's touch. The cold breeze blowing past us and making the fallen Sakura petals flying in mid air. It was so beautiful that you might just take out a camera to savor the moment. When Oikawa pulled back, we were both completely breathless, our faces beaming bright red. That was the most romantic kiss we had so far...I clear my throat shyly and carefully got off him. He grins as he tried to get up. But he winces when he felt the scratch on his knee begin to sting. I panicked.