▪︎Couple Massage?▪︎

Y/N's P.O.V
It's an ordinary day and I'm drinking an ordinary smoothie. Today's the weekend so there's really nothing to do...until there was a knock on the door of my dorm room. Oh did I forget to mention about Akiko? She's been acting weird lately. She always goes out instead of staying in to watch her K dramas. She must have found a friend. I got up and went to answer the door, to my surprise I found Oikawa standing there. Aren't boys not allowed to come to the girl's dormitory? He suddenly showed me two tickets.

"Are you busy today?" He asks but I was busy reading the letters written on the ticket.

"Couple massage class? What's that?" I look at him with a confuse expression.

"I don't know if we're considered as a couple yet but I was thinking if we should try it out. Besides I already bought the ticket and no way in hell am I gonna give it to Selena and Jacob" He sticks out his tongue in disgust just by the thought of those two massaging each other. I laugh.

"Alright alright, when are we going?" He smiles as he gently push me aside so he could get in my dorm room. Hey!

"We're going now" He begin to go through my closet and I blush when he found one of my underwear. He smirks at me while I quickly snatch it from his hand.

"When are you gonna wear that for me?" He asks as he continued digging through my closet to get me something to wear.

"When you finally have an ass for me to grab" I fold my arms and I could see him being hurted by my words.

"Ouch, leave my ass alone!" He said and I laughed at him. I stop when he finally was done choosing my clothes for me. Let's see if you have good taste...

"You look super duper cute" He hugged me and rest his head on top of mine

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"You look super duper cute" He hugged me and rest his head on top of mine. I chuckle feeling him tickling my back a bit. Hey stop it!

"Now we match" Before he let go of me, he place a kiss on my forehead. Wait we match? I look at my own clothes then his. Oh wait we do!

"The class is gonna start in a few hours

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"The class is gonna start in a few hours. Let's head there early" He hold my hand and lead us out of my dorm room.

"Ta-da!" He let go of my hand and stood in front of a car. Hm? I stare at him as he present the car to me. Is that his car?