▪︎Girls Only▪︎

Mm...pancakes...so chewy...delicious...I was lost in my dream until there was a knock on the door. I definitely woke up by it but I didn't bother checking to see who it was. With my eyes still closed, I could hear Akiko getting up from her bed and going to the door. When I heard the door open, I didn't know why but its suddenly drop dead silent. Did she get killed by an assassin? I open my eyes but kept my body completely still. What's happening? Why isn't anyone talking? Should I check? I wanted to look over my shoulder so badly but I was too tired to...

"H-Heeeeey Lucas. What are you doing at the girl's dormitory? Aren't you scared you might get caught by the prefects?" Akiko chuckles a bit. Wait she's friends with Lucas? That's new.

"Why should I be scared? I'm not the only boy who does that" He casually said and I could even hear his poker face from his tone. He has a point.

"Okay, then why are you here?" Akiko asked and another awkward silent dropped upon them. Just say something! Even I'm feeling the embarrassment!

"Do you know about the floating world event? It's in a few days" Lucas brought up. Akiko squeals excitedly. Wait so she knows about this?

"Yeah I've heard of it! I even saw them post pictures of last year's party on every social media. I was looking forward to be apart of it this year but...I guess I'm not famous enough to get tickets..." Akiko's tone slowly turn from happy to sad.

"Well I got an extra ticket and I was wondering if you wanna come with me" I bite back a smile when I could hear how shy Lucas was. I knew he was a softie under that much coldness.

"L-Like a date?" Akiko stutters shyly.

"I-If you want it to be" Lucas said.

"Okay! I'll be there" Akiko smiles and I smiled as well. They're so cute.

"Heres your ticket. I'll wait for you at the entrance of the event. Don't be late" Lucas said before he left. When I heard Akiko close the door, I jump up from my bed to catch her staring at the ticket with her eyes sparkling.

"Already got a date?" She tenses up when she heard my voice. She quickly hide the ticket behind her back but I already saw everything.

Obviously I'm not the type to tease people so I just went to do my own thing. I sat back on my bed and grab my phone. I was going through the notifications I've received overnight and surprisingly I saw amongst them was a news article. Theres nothing good to do so I decided to give it a read. Immediately I was interested. So basically the new CEO of the famous Paradox company and an employee from the same company got lost in the woods and had to spend months surviving in there. Gosh it must suck being in the forest. At least rescue made it to them before it was too late. (EASTER EGG)

"Y/N" I looked at Akiko when she called me.

"Are you going to the event as well?" She asked and I nodded in response. Suddenly she started smiling.

"Then that's great! We can go shopping together!" She sat down on the bed beside me and started to hug me from the side. I laugh as I put down my phone away to give her my full attention.

"Its the weekends so I guess we can go out. Where do you wanna shop at?" I look at her and she seems confident, too confident...Did she already prepare an answer?

"At the the Kurax shopping mall" She said still with a smile. Oh she's definitely happy to be Lucas's date.

"I don't have anything to do so sure, I'll go shopping with you" I chuckle when Akiko started to hug me like crazy. Okay okay! Calm your excitement!

We both got dressed and did our hair. When we were done, I called an uber for us. Since Akiko was in a good mood. She just wouldn't stop jumping up and down with a wide smile. I even jumped with her but I then got tired. Shes way too young and energetic for an old girl like me. By the time the uber got here. We got in the back seat and Akiko was the one who told the uber driver the destination we're headed to. It took a few minutes for us to arrive, I made sure to tip the uber driver his money before me and Akiko went in the mall. Wow its crowded already, it's not even the evening yet.