▪︎Delivery▪︎

It just took only a few days for us to settle in our things. But the next few days weren't exactly that easy, I'm gonna be delivering my baby in a month. Oikawa tried to distract himself from the anxiety by training a lot by the gym that he will sometimes lose track of time and end up coming home late. What about me? Well I'm just struggling with the body aches and everything, being pregnant truly sucks. I was laying on the bed in the labour room and it would have been scary if Oikawa wasn't with me. The nurses have already monitored me and the baby, we're doing well but Oikawa doesn't look like he is.

"Your hands are sweating" I gave his hand a quick squeeze.

"Its the air conditioner in here. Don't worry about it babe" He faked a smile and I knew he was lying.

"Excuse me, can we have some privacy? I have somethings to tell my husband" The nurse gave me an understanding look before walking out of the room.

"You didn't have to do that" He was holding my hand and he place the other on top.

"It felt you needed it. I'm gonna be delivering our baby soon...Can you promise me you won't pass out on me?"

"Wh-Who says I'm gonna pass out?" He wipe off the cold sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand. He smiles as if that didn't just happened.

"Listen, you're going to be an amazing father. I'm not ready to be a mother as well but I know we can get through this since I'm doing this with you" I cup his face with my free hand. He blushes with his eyes starting to tear up a bit.

"I never thought I'd be married to the woman I met at a bar" He sniffs.

"And I didn't thought I'd marry the most handsome kid from school" I said and his soft laughter was what came out of his mouth.

"Does your belly hurt? Do you feel any discomfort?" Oikawa was being gentle when placing his hand on my baby bump.

"Not really. I was expecting for some loud screaming and in pain experiences but nothings happening" I look at Oikawa and his focus was on rubbing my baby bump.

"Knock knock knock" Oikawa look over his shoulder to see who came in and I just look past him. It's the doctor.

"Hopefully I'm not interrupting a special moment" The doctor smiles.

"The nurse have told me everything and I'm guessing you haven't broke your water yet" The doctor said and I nod.

"We can always try drugs but I feel like that'll be too soon. You can try doing some exercises in here to make it happen. I'll leave if you need the privacy" The doctor advises.

"I'll appreciate the privacy" She nods and walk out the room.

"Exercises, huh? I'm glad I have someone to guide me" I look at Oikawa and he looked confident at first, thinking I was talking about him until he realise I was reaching for my phone by the drawer next to him.

"Ouch did you have to do that?" He sighs as I went through some exercises I can do.

"Do what?" I was confuse and he decided it's best not to explain the pain. He helped me get out of the bed and he was just smiling seeing me stand there, eyes focused on my phone.

"Is this exercise pose called, 'I'm addicted to my phone?" He rests his head on his palm, waiting for me to make a reaction but I just ignore him. In the end he got impatient.

"Hey what are you doing?" I was confuse when he snatch my phone from my own hands.

"Teaching you since you're gonna be taking ages scrolling through videos on that phone. If only that itself can get your water to break" Oikawa place it on the bed.