▪︎Important Fight▪︎

Once everyone was done getting dressed and ready, we got in the bus to go to the same restaurant as yesterday. Breakfast is important! Anyways, I sat next to Oikawa and somehow, I felt like I was being watched. I turn around to find that creepy guy sitting at a table that was few feet away from us. Why is he and his team eating at the same restaurant as us?! I don't recall seeing them here yesterday! He was staring at our direction until the girl beside her gently grab his chin to feed him an apple slice. Are they related or dating? (EASTER EGGS)

"What do you wanna eat, Y/N-chan?" Oikawa was too busy flipping through the menu to look at what I'm staring at. I clear my throat as I sat back down.

"Uh just fried chicken" Oh I can even feel him staring at me! Oikawa raised his eyebrow at me when he notice me acting all uncomfortable.

"Do you not like the restaurant? Or are you sick from yesterday" He gently place the back of his hand on my forehead before putting on his own, measuring my temperature with his.

"You seem perfectly fine. Wait...am I the one who's making you uncomfortable?" He point at himself. I shake my head and that cause him to let out a sigh of relief. Why would it be you? I mean I get why but why would it be at a time like this?

Oikawa helped give the waiter my order along with the others. The wait would have been boring if Oikawa wasn't keeping me entertained by showing me the posts he found on Instagram. He was definitely scrolling through a lot of fashion related posts, he suddenly stop at one post and I knew he was interested in the picture. If you don't know, it's a picture of a couple sitting by the cliff while the sun was setting. The shade of the orange sky reflecting on them made their faces shine beautifully.

"That could be us" Oikawa said as he rest his head on top of mine. I laugh and gently jerk my head away from his. You always grab the opportunity to convince me...

"You never know...we might just be people that have feelings for each other and nothing more" I said without knowing how harsh those words were. Oikawa nods with a bittersweet smile.

"Probably..." He mumbles. Suddenly the waiter came to our table with tray of foods in his hand. He gently place it down on the table before handing out us our food. Yummy!

"Itadakimasu" We all said before digging in

"Itadakimasu" We all said before digging in. I was happily enjoying my food until I notice Oikawa staring at me. What?

"You got a little..." He use his thumb to wipe off the sauce on my left cheek. I blush as I went back to finishing the rest of the food. That was so embarrassing! How come I didn't notice the sauce on my cheek?!

Everyone had their stomachs full after we were done eating. Sensei paid for the food so we were allowed to leave. Even when walking out the restaurant, I could feel that creepy guy staring at my every movement. Anyways, we got in the bus and started to head to the gymnasium. It's still early so we have plenty of time to get ready for the match. Damn...now that I think about it, if we win this match then we'll be able to get to the finals. That will be so cool! We're gonna bring our university's name to glory!