▪︎The New Life▪︎

I made it to the secret garden and it was quiet when I got there. Its night time so that's an obvious reason why. I stood under the light while waiting for Oikawa to show up. You probably can imagine me having my hands both in the front and me looking around anxiously. I could just feel my spirits being lifted when I saw Oikawa, his eyes seem sleepy and his hair was messy. I assume he just woke up from a nap. But even though he was tired, he could still smile when he saw me. He didn't say hello first, instead he greeted me with a hug.

"You seem to be in a bad mood" He said in a sleepy tone. Just by feeling his arms wrapped around my body while he had his head rested on top of mine could make my heart explode...

"I heard that you're gonna be leaving university" I said and I could feel his body going tense. He moved back a little...later on completely, he looks at me with his hand on my shoulder.

"Wh-Who told you?" My heart broke when I heard him say that. So it is true...

"Why? Why do you wanna leave here? You have a lot of people that love and support you. You also have me...So why leave?" I place my hand on the center of his chest and I could feel his heart beating underneath my palm. He then cover my hand with his own.

"I'm not saying I'm not grateful about this place...it's just—"

"Because you're scared I'll get bullied?" I interrupted him and he felt guilty for agreeing to my words, or perhaps me knowing what he was trying to say.

"Y/N...I just want you to live the best life...Please understand that" He tried to convince me by holding me close but I gently push him away so he wouldn't get the chance to.

"You can't just throw away your whole education away just because of a girl like me. If you're leaving, then I'm doing the same" I said in a confident tone. His eyes went wide as he bat his eyelashes at me.

"Y/N. You can't just quit just because I am" Oikawa took a step closer to me and I blush feeling him slipping his hand into mine.

"I don't wanna be left here. I don't want to be separated from you. I-I'm scared I'll lose someone I love again..." I bury my face into his chest as I hugged him.

"Then...leave this place with me..." He suggested and I slowly lift my head up to look at him. The cold breeze flying past us and making our hair sway with it.

"We can be with each other forever. Having the thought of waking up to you every morning excites me..." He hold my hand and took it to his lips to place a gentle kiss on my knuckles. I blush.

"Do you wanna go with me?" He asked with the lights on top of us reflecting on his eyes.

"I'll go with you" I nod with a wide smile. Wow I feel like a princess running away from the castle...except theres nowhere to run to.

"Ow..." I hold on to my stomach when I felt a sharp pain hitting me. Wh-What the...Oikawa look at me with a worried expression.

"What's wrong?" Oikawa asked when he notice me holding on to my stomach and having an in pain look. Did I swallow a needle by accident?

"Y/N?" Oikawa was even worried when he notice me falling into his arms.

"I'll take you to the hospital" He carried me up in bridal style and started to take me to his car. He gently place me down in the front seat before getting in the driver's seat.

"Does it hurt really badly?" Oikawa ask and place his hand on top of my stomach. Suddenly something in his mind popped up that made him look surprised.

"C-Could you perhaps b-be pregnant?" Oikawa was shaking a bit when he said that. I look at him and we both look at each other in shock.

"Pregnant?" I repeated, still in shock.