▪︎Good Luck▪︎

^
Me to my motivation

We called a taxi and got in the back seat together. Obviously it was me who told the taxi driver the destination we want to go. When I laid back on the cushion, Oikawa suddenly rest his head on my shoulder. At first I was startled and probably about to shout at him but seeing him being sleepy just made me feel something weird in my chest. I soften my expression and decided to snuggle closer to him so he could sleep against my body. I blush when I felt his arms being wrapped around my waist.

"Y/N..." He mumbled my name into my ear. I gulp while trying my best not to be flustered. He's so close!

"Why are you so friendly to me?" He asked and I was confuse. I look at him to find his eyes half opened.

"I don't like it...Do you love me or hate me? Please make up your mind" I felt bad when I could see tears in his eyes. I'm sorry...I never wanted to make you become like this...I just can't let myself be hurted by another man.

"Stop confusing my feelings..." He cried. My body jumped when he unexpectedly buried his face into my neck. I-Is he crying? I gently stroke his head while he cried on my shoulder.

"You played with my feelings but I can't bring myself to hate you. I'm going fucking crazy" He wrap his arm around my body. I quietly gasp when he started to pull me into a big hug. 

"I love you...don't you get that?" When he lift his head from my shoulder, I  could already feel his tears on my shirt. He looked at me with his eyes still covered in his own tears. He then softly smiled at me.

"Are you happy with what you did to me?" Oikawa's eyes looked down at my lips that are parted open. He leaned in and was gonna kiss me until the taxi driver hits the brakes. Ah!

"GET OUT OF THE ROAD IF YOU CAN'T DRIVE!" The taxi driver poke his head out of the window as he shout at the car in front of us. I sigh.

It wasn't long until we were back at the hotel, we didn't say anything when we head in the elevator. We just said goodnight to each other before we head in our hotel rooms. I tensed up after I saw Selena laying on the bed like she was expecting me to come home. Oh? Why is she just wearing a bathrobe?! No I'm having dirty thoughts! All of a sudden, Selena got out of the bed while letting out a soft chuckle. I look away when she was approaching me.

"What have you been watching?" She grab my chin to make me look at her. I was surprised to see her just in her bra and underwear. AH!

"Stop we can't do this!" I turn around so my back was facing her. She let's out another laugh.

"This is what I always wear before going to sleep. Is it a problem?" I look over my shoulder as I took another peek of her body. I look away when I was caught staring.

"I-I thought you were asleep" I said and I could hear her heading back to the bed to lay down. I turn around to see her covering her body with the blanket, she smiles seeing my face still burning up.

"I couldn't sleep knowing you're out there with Oikawa. Now that I mention it, did anything happen between you two?" Selena excitedly asked me while I took off my coat and hang it up by the door. Yeah something happened alright...

"We just ate dinner" Selena scoffs.

"Then do you have an explanation for the shopping bag?" Selena pointed out and I quickly hid it behind me. I blush in humiliation.

"We just stopped by the mall. It's not something worth mentioning" I quickly hid the shopping bag beside my own bag before changing into my pajamas. I'm so tired...I can't wait to sleep...