▪︎The Gown▪︎

Honestly I was really surprised to find myself looking forward to the event like the rest. That sentence alone will be able to explain my behaviour during these next few days. It could be me having confidence because of the dress or just me being excited to be Oikawa's date. Talking about dates, today is the day before the event and without even giving me a proper reason. Oikawa told me to meet him at the secret garden. I guess he found out where is my favourite spot of the campus. After dressing myself in some comfortable clothes, I went to the secret garden to find Oikawa.

"Y/N-chan" A smile immediately appeared on his face when he saw me. He's here already? How long has he been waiting? I look behind him to find him bringing his bag. Hm...

"I wanted to take you somewhere. You're not busy tonight right?" He asked while holding both my hands. I eye him suspiciously. That doesn't really sound right.

"H-Hey I wasn't thinking about doing that!" He rages when he notice the gaze I was giving him. Really...?

"Just stop staring and follow me" He slide his hands into mine and began to lead me somewhere.

It easy for me to know where he was taking me because of the path. Are we going to the university's outside theater? He lead me up the stairs and I was impressed to find the place decorated with LED lights and fluffy pillows. I couldn't contain my excitement and quickly took off my shoes so I could jump into the sofa. Plushies! Oikawa laughs as he went to the projecter that was placed a few feet from the blank wall. He took out his laptop and connected it to it. Wait what movie are we gonna be watching? I hug the square shape pillow when something started showing on the wall.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" Oikawa asked and I watch him scroll through so many movie options.

"How about 6 Underground?" I suggested and he immediately went with it. (I'm such a sucker for Ryan Reynolds)

When he pressed play, he quickly sat next to me on the sofa. I chuckle seeing him covering both our bodies with a soft blanket. Its starting! I was easily invested into the movie and Oikawa decided to take that as an opportunity. He pretended to be yawning as he stretched his arms but when he was done fake yawning, he ended up resting his arm on the cushion behind me. What a smooth lad. I squeeze the pillow I was hugging when the movie was getting intense. Oikawa faked another yawn a he sneakily sat closer to me. I know what you're doing but I'm too invested into the movie to care.

"Y/N-chan" He called my name in a whisper before wrapping his arm around my waist. I quickly push his hand away when he was blocking my view.

"Yeah you watch your movie. I'm gonna do my own thing" He decided to lay down and rest his head on my lap. I didn't even care if he was looking at me with his sweet sugary eyes.

"Y/N-chan...Y/N-chan...Y/N-chan" He tried to annoy me by poking my cheek several times. I glare at him when I had enough.

"Stop it I'm trying to watch" He got up from my lap when I finally told him to stop. He then sat down with his body facing towards me.

"I love you" Oikawa said but I just focused on watching the movie. There sure is a lot of explosions in it.

"Hm..." His lips turn into a grin. He rest his body against mine and covered his entire body with the blanket. I look at him to find him covering some of his face with the blanket as well, I could only make out his eyes. Aw is he sleeping? He's only cute when he doesn't talk.

"Good boy..." I stroke his head while my attention was focused on the screen.

After a few hours, the movie ended and I was already yawning like a lion. I look at Oikawa to find him half asleep. I didn't bother turning off the screen and just let the credit scene roll while I cuddle with Oikawa. So warm...I close my eyes and slowly I fell asleep. The night was peaceful as me and Oikawa slept together on the sofa. You probably know that habit of his, he wouldn't stop muttering my name and wrapping me into his embrace. We would have overslept the next morning if his phone didn't ring, both our bodies jumped in surprise. Oh!