▪︎Stuck Together▪︎

By the time I got back to my dormitory. I felt really weird...Of course I feel bad for Oikawa because he seemed like he liked me...but I really can't afford to get my heart broken by another guy. At this point I'll just stay single for the rest of my life. I quietly went in the bathroom to take a shower because Akiko was already asleep on her bed. When I was done showering and changing into my pajamas, I also went to sleep. I'll deal with this Oikawa problem tomorrow.

During the next morning, I just rushed my breakfast so I could arrive at the gym in time. Apparently theres this tournament that's coming up soon which is why everyone is busy training. I put the bread in my mouth to make it easier for me to look for my notebook in my bag. There it is! I hold the bread after taking a bite from it. Whenever I had free time, I would use that time to study about volleyball. I'm new to this so go easy on me.

"Hey new manager" One of the boys decided to sit down beside me. The huge grin on his face was why I decided to just focus on my notebook.

"What's your name? Surely I'll need to know your name so I know what to call you" I raise my eyebrows at him. He's trying to flirt with me isn't he? Even though he's my senpai, he's still stupid.

"Y/N" I said before looking back at my notebook. I tried my best to ignore him when he was peeking at the notes I wrote down about volleyball.

"Wow you're good at this" He whistles in amusement. Eh I'll take the compliment.

"Hey guys! Come over here!" He gestured for his friends to come over. I sigh when I was now surrounded by boys, I became a little shy when they were all impressed by the notes I had written in my notebook.

"Alright everyone, get back to practising" Harper clap his hands as he commanded the boys to go back to the volleyball court. I gave him an appreciative smile when the boys finally left me alone.

"You've been studying" He bend down in front of me to look at my notebook. I blush when we locked eyes. His hair is so fluffy...

"Hey Harper. Mind helping me out" I was startled to find Oikawa the one who's cutting in. Harper straighten his back before nodding. I quickly look away when Oikawa and I made eye contact. Ugh...

During these next few months, things have been better for me. First, Ethan finally stopped bothering me. Second, I'm doing fine with my studies because Akiko was there to help me with it. Third, I'm so glad I didn't get to see Lady snake and Oikawa's girlfriend so I don't have to deal with their bitchy attitudes. But I'm somehow upset that...Oikawa and I stopped talking to each other. I mean it makes sense why but its still hard to accept the fact we lost touch. Don't get me wrong, hes a good guy. That's what I thought about Ethah too and look where that took me.

"Time to go home guys" Harper said when it was starting to get dark outside. I watch as everyone left but when it was my turn to leave. Someone stood in my way.

"Y/N, can we talk?" Oikawa said. I didn't say anything but just bat my eyelashes at him. I'm having mix emotions...

"I just...I want a proper rejection from you" He mumbled. A...proper...rejection?

"You didn't say anything when I confessed to you. Because of that, I wasn't able to focus on practising my serves. Just, tell me if you have feelings for me or not" He nervously look at me. Huh that's easy. I was gonna say something until the lights were turned off. Huh? I tense up when the door was locked from the outside. Oh no, please don't tell me this is happening.

"Hey!" I aggressively bang on the door but nobody opened. Fuck! I look through the window and saw a boy walking away with his earphones shoved in his ear. Shit...He won't be able to hear me even if I shout...