▪︎Break Up▪︎

(WARNING: THIS STORY IS GONNA BE SO FUCKING CRINGY SO DON'T HATE ME. I DON'T WANNA CRY AT NIGHTS)

Hello, I'm Y/N. I'm an 18 year old girl who's about to start university here at Japan, well wanting to study here wasn't just the only reason I wanted to come to Japan. In fact, I'm here to reunite with my boyfriend, we used to live together back at (Your country's name) but he then moved away to Japan, I think it has something to do with his degree...he didn't really tell me...

But it doesn't really matter how long we haven't seen each other because I'm finally gonna see him again, after my plane landed, I went to the apartment I bought online. I think it's just right down this sidewalk. A few minutes passed by and I finally found it, I know an apartment isn't gonna be necessary since theres dorms in university but still, you never know. This could be my getaway place.

"Hello?" I went in after unlocking the door, glad its empty, wouldn't want someone waiting for me in here. I smile seeing how beautiful this place looks.

Its empty but its to be expected, I put my luggage and bags aside before taking out my phone to text my boyfriend Ethan. I was confuse when he haven't replied to any of my messages along with my old ones, he's probably just busy with work. I look at the empty apartment with a grin on my face, since I have a lot of time in my hands then I guess I should start unpacking.

 I look at the empty apartment with a grin on my face, since I have a lot of time in my hands then I guess I should start unpacking

The apartment room was small so it was easier for me to unpack my stuff quickly. I gave my apartment one last look before taking out my phone again, I frown when he still didn't texted me back, it's been 23 minutes already. I then remember he has snapchat. Okay okay, I know this is wrong but I want to know if he's okay. I open the app and started to track down his location.

"Bingo..." He's in a building that I assume is his house. I then sniff my body, oh it would be a bad idea to show up at his doorstep all sweaty.

I grab some clothes I chose and a towel before heading in the bathroom to take a bath. Scrubbing my body clean and most importantly, enjoying the warm shower. When I was done drying myself with the towel, I put on my clothes, then makeup and lastly some perfume. I hope he's happy to see me again, the last time we talked was three days ago, I thought he was stressed out so that's why I wanted to be his happy virus to cheer him up.

 I hope he's happy to see me again, the last time we talked was three days ago, I thought he was stressed out so that's why I wanted to be his happy virus to cheer him up