▪︎The Third Player▪︎

I was called to the office with my clothes along with my hair still dripping wet. They really took the time to carry a bucket of cold water instead of doing something good huh? I stood beside the other two while the professor was sitting down at his desk in front of us. If I get blamed for defending myself then I'm fucking losing it.

"Melanie, Sakura and Y/N" So thats their names? Sakura is the girl chasing after Oikawa while Melanie is her minion? Not bad.

"What you did today will leave the university a bad impression to the other freshman. I hope after today, you have learned how to behave yourselves. You three are adults so act like one" The professor slams his fist on the desk, causing the three of us to flinch.

"Melanie, Sakura. Your punishment is to wash the girl's restroom for the entire month" You can't see it but I'm smiling in my head right now.

"Y/N, you'll just have to clean for today. And you two, I hope you don't find any trouble again" He said. They nod while I left the office. Great...Now I might have to miss this afternoon's club...

Since I'll be cleaning the girl's restroom for the day. Sakura and Melanie will start doing their punishment tomorrow. I'm glad I don't have to do it with them whining beside me. It was just me once I was at the restroom. I started scrubbing the ground while my body was freezing cold, I wish I could get back to my dorm to change but I'm lazy to run back and forth. I'll just have to bear with it.

"And done..." I wipe the sweat off my forehead once I was finished cleaning the whole place. Now to go take a bath.

By the time I walked out of the restroom, it was already night time. I tried rubbing my shoulders to create warmth once I felt the cold breeze coming in. It's really cold...What's worse is that my clothes are still wet. I tried to walk back to the dormitory with my body shivering. Just a few more steps, when on my way to the dorm. I walked past the gym and then the secret garden.

"Oi! Y/N!" I turn around to see Harper walking towards me. I tried smiling but I was too cold to move my lips.

"Oh god you don't look so good" He took off his uniform blazer and wrap it around my trembling shoulder. He suddenly wrap his arm around my body to create some warmth. W-Wow...

"Better?" I nod. I then look at the corner of my eye to see Oikawa standing there with his friends talking to him. What's so scary is that he was staring at me while he wasn't paying any attention to what his friends were saying.

"Come on I'll walk you to your dorm. You seem like you need it" Harper place his arm across my shoulder as he started walking me back. That's so nice of him. He's really a good senpai.

When we were outside my dorm room, I made sure to say my thanks before I head in. You don't know how worried Akiko was when she saw me still in the uniform that was soaking wet. I obviously took a warm bath to get rid of the coldness in my body. Ah, I feel like an ice cube melting in a hot drink. When I was done drying and dressing myself, I went to bed early since I didn't got enough sleep the other night.

I didn't had to wake up early the next day because it was the weekends. I pretty much woke up when it was the afternoon. Gosh I've never slept this much before, but I'm able to get the rest I need. I got out of bed and head in the bathroom to get ready for the day, even though its gonna be night time soon. Maybe I shouldn't have slept that long. I wasn't planning on going anywhere so I just wore some normal clothes. I was putting on my shirt until there was a knock on the door.

"Coming!" I quickly put on the rest of my clothes before opening the door. Only to reveal an angry Ethan behind it. Oh look its the guy who fucked up.