▪︎Seeing you again▪︎

*Not gonna lie I cried a bit*

The next day...suddenly I don't feel like looking forward to this day anymore. I stare at my phone while Selena and Jacob helped me pack my stuff. I texted Oikawa this morning that I'll be picking him off the airport, he did read my texts but he didn't really reply. He's still mad at me and I can tell. Jacob and Selena both exchange a worried glance, Selena then decided to approach me while giving Jacob my bag.

"Hey, you doing alright?" Selena asked me when I'm clearly not. I shake my head.

"The things you told us about last night. I know it's sad but I'm sure he'll forgive you soon. Theres just a lot for him to take in so give him some time" Selena place both her hands on my shoulder and walk me out of the room.

Once I was done doing my checkup and signing out. I got in their car and they drove me home. I was surprised to find the ingredients I prepared that night were gone from the dining table and stored away to prevent any rotting to the food. Jacob helped put my bag on the sofa while Selena opened the lights and ac for me. I don't know...I just feel like I've lost the mood to do anything and everything...my heart just hurts remembering the way he shouted at me. It's scary when hes mad. Suddenly Selena's phone rang.

"Oh we got to get going...Y/N, are you fine with that?" Selena looked at me and I just nod. I'll feel even more guilty if I made them stay instead of letting them get to their studies.

"I'll just take a rest before picking Oikawa from the airport" I told them. I could tell they were hesitating to leave because of their expression.

"We'll be going now. Don't pressure yourself okay?" Jacob gave me an assuring pat on the shoulder before leaving the apartment with Selena. I nod. Yeah I won't...

"I'm sorry for putting you in danger Rowan" I hold my baby bump and gently rub it. I should have been more careful and not act like a protagonist from a horror movie.

I went in the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water. Sigh...why am I even blaming myself for? I'm supposed to be blaming Sakura. I'm the victim here! Now that I think about it, it was better that it happened outdoor. I can't imagine what will happen to me if Sakura showed up to my house instead. My heart hurts just by imagining the possibilities...Anyways, when I was done doing what I always do. I grabbed the keys and went in the car, I'll just grab my stuff I left in the car that night.

"Huh?" I was surprised when there were fuel. I thought it ran out. That's weird? Suddenly I notice the sticker note on the steering wheel.

"What kind of sister would I be if I didn't help you" Its from Oikawa's sister! Wait how did she even add fuel to the car if she doesn't have the keys? Oh right...portable fuel barrels exist.

I got in the car and turn on the engine. The plane probably landed by now, I thought as I look at the time on my phone. I drove to the airport but when I was there, I couldn't really bring myself to get out of the car. Hes still angry at me so even if I say anything or do anything hes just gonna ignore me and brush me off like I'm invisible. I look through the window to see a lot of people coming out. It's his teammates! I recognise them because I saw them on tv. Should I get out? Maybe I should stay in here...He probably doesn't wanna see me...I sigh as I stare at the steering wheel.

"Knock knock knock" I look at the window when I heard someone gently knocking on my car window. I open the door and get out when I saw it was Iwaizumi.

"Are you doing well? Oikawa told me what happened to you. He was worried sick" Iwaizumi asked me.

"Yeah I'm doing better now..." I rub my arm.