▪︎Phone Call▪︎

I tried getting up but my body was just in pain even if I move an inch. I glare at Sakura as she crouch down with a smirk on her face. Let me guess, the stranger I saw in the convenience store when shopping with Oikawa was her. Not to mention the person who stood in front of my car today. I scowl at her when I realise she was trying to get her hands on my baby. She chuckled when she saw me kicking her hand away. Touch my baby and I'm gonna fucking cut your head off. She looked around and suddenly saw the broken vase I walked past earlier.

"You know...after you left the university...somehow my embarrassing family story got out. I wonder who did that. Oh right, you" She picked up the broken piece of the shattered vase and pointed it at me.

"I didn't do shit and I definitely don't care about your family drama" I looked for my phone and realise the screen was facing down. I hope to God Akiko answered...

"I guess you're preparing dinner" She looks at the limes that are all scattered throughout the ground. She stepped on one and crushed it with her heels.

"Too bad Oikawa can't save you now" Sakura picked up one of the limes on the ground and threw it at me. She let's out a mischievous laugh when she notice me covering my baby bump and preventing the lime from hitting it.

"You know what happened after that video of me got out? My family decided to disown me. I don't have a place to call my home anymore. I'm now on my own" She took a few steps closer to me and I struggled to get up. My entire body hurts...

"You took away what was precious to me. I might as well do the same" She lift her feet up and hover it above my baby bump. Oh you have a death wish huh?

"For the last time I didn't take anything from you! Please lets talk this through before I decide to beat the fuck out of you!" I begged her even though I didn't wanted to.

"No" She lower her feet and I used all my strength to lift her heel back up. I groan when I could feel her heel slowly digging into my baby bump. STOP!

"Y/N!" Akiko shouted my name in fear and Sakura finally stopped. She looked over her shoulder to see Akiko and Lucas approaching us in a hurry. Her eyes widened when she saw them with the police.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law" The police officer said as he handcuffed Sakura. Akiko quickly ran to my side and hold my hand.

"Y/N, we're here now" Akiko cried while Lucas grabbed my phone to make sure it wasn't broken.

"H-Heres your phone" Lucas didn't know what to do and was trying to be helpful in the situation.

"Call an ambulance..." I begged when I realise how in pain I was. Akiko panicked even more when she realise I was slowly closing my eyes because of how dizzy I was.

Oikawa's P.O.V
After training together in the gym today, we were finally allowed to go and what's better to do then have dinner at a restaurant. We ordered a huge dinner set and let me tell you, I'm hungry! The salmon! The fruits! And don't forget about the rice balls! It was normal for us to drink while enjoying the food. I mean. How could you not? We told jokes and even talked about our life experiences. We wouldn't wanna eat in silent now.

"The hard part about being a volleyball player is I always receive things when they fall. I just can't help it!" I said and the others laughed.

"You should stop that if you don't want to exhaust Y/N. I'm surprised theres someone who can handle your shit aside from me" Iwaizumi playfully shoved my head away.

"Hey since you're the only one who has a wife here. Mind giving us some advice?" The others said and they were eager to hear what I have to say. I just pretended to be a king and signalled them to lower their tone.