▪︎Tryouts and Watch Out!▪︎

^
Me when I see people hating on my books

The next morning and day. I open my eyes and blinked a couple of times before looking around the room. I was surprised to find Oikawa not sleeping beside me and instead showering in the bathroom. So early. Wait is the tryout today? How come I didn't know that? Well it did say it ends by the end of the month. I was about to get up from bed until the bathroom door opened, only to reveal a naked Oikawa. He blushes when he caught me staring. Hey, maybe you should start to learn to use the towel in the bathroom before coming out.

"I'm gonna go meet up with Iwa-chan for the tryout. Can you promise me you'll take good care of yourself while I'm away?" He asked as he wore his boxer. I nod with an innocent smile.

"I'll be fine. It's not like I'm gonna go anywhere" I tried to assure him while he was busy putting on his clothes. When he was fully dressed, he looked at me with a warm gaze.

"You're the best honey. Love you" He approached me and made sure to shower me with kisses before leaving the house.

"No, thank you...now I get to finish that series I dropped off" I happily got out of the bed and sat on the sofa, grabbing the controller then turning on the TV.

For the entire day, it was just me sitting on the sofa and watching the series I've been meaning to finish. Don't worry, I made sure to shower and cook myself some food to keep me and the baby in good condition. Or should I say Rowan. Even though I get to have some alone time, I kinda miss Oikawa. His voice, his pretty face and even his cute ways of teasing me. It didn't take that long for the day to end, I was watching another episode of the series I'm catching on until I notice how dark it has gotten from outside. Huh? I open my phone to see it's already 9 P.M. How come Oikawa isn't back yet?

"Hm..." I went to his contact and was about to call him until I decided not to. He's probably busy doing the tryout. He'll be back...

That's what I thought until I notice an hour has pass now...suddenly two...Where could he be? Now I don't even feel safe anymore. I turn off the TV before grabbing my phone and calling him, only to find that his phone wasn't on. Seriously?! Does he want me, a fucking 3 months pregnant woman to worry for him?! Ugh...Sometimes he annoys me too much. I got up and decided to go to the bathroom to shower. When I was done, I still didn't find Oikawa unlocking the front door or even taking off his shoes. Where is he? Do tryouts take that long? I put on my pajamas and then went to the kitchen to cook myself dinner.

"Where are you...don't scare me..." I grab my phone and didn't stop calling him. Even though he won't pick up, I won't stop trying.

"Even my ramen is ready!" I was frustrated...and hungry. I place the ramen on the table before sitting down on the ground. Eating it while I stare at my phone. Where are you Oikawa?

"Mm!" I accidentally burned my tongue when I heard the front door opening. I got up and stopped eating when I saw Oikawa taking off his shoes. I didn't care at that moment, I just jumped into his embrace and hugged him tightly.

"O-Oh! Did I leave you waiting?" He asked but his arms were already on their way to hug me back. He smiles as he bury his face into the crook of my neck.

"Where were you?! I was worried sick!" I shouted at him after pulling away. He laughs as he showed me the small shopping bag he has been carrying.

"Surprise" He handed it to me. I eyed him carefully before taking it from his hands, my eyes widened when I saw a small box inside it. What's this? I took it out and then open it.