▪︎Doing Just Fine▪︎

Theres really nothing to do in the hospital aside from staring at walls and rethinking the bad decisions I've made, for example walking to the store in the dark which lead me to getting kicked over by someone who's putting blame on me for something I didn't do. Now I have to spend weeks in the hospital to recover, both physically and mentally. I was in the middle of talking to myself until Lucas walked in. In his hand was a nicely wrapped lunchbox. Oh?

"Selena told me to tell you shes sorry she couldn't come. Its volleyball training and since shes the manager she has to be there" He helped drag the over bed table over me before placing the lunchbox on it.

"Careful" He said and also helped me sit up. Did Selena pack this for me?

"Then why are you here and not training?" I asked him.

"They're training the freshman and thankfully I'm not them" Jacob seems proud about it. Of course he would.

"So how has the team been?" I decided to start a conversation with him while he opened the lunchbox for me. Oooh! Fruits!

"We've been making progress. The freshman are very obedient unlike Oikawa" Jacob hand me the fork so I could start eating them.

"What about Peter? Hes always shy when training so I wanna know how hes been ever since he dated Harper" I look at Jacob who had chills from how disgusted he looked.

"Where do I even begin. Those two wouldn't stop flirting with each other, especially Harper. Let me tell you about that one time where we were cleaning up since it was time to go back to our dormitory, I grabbed both the brooms and went in the storage room...only to find them making out! Bleh! Harper even had his shirt uniform off! If I was a few minutes late, they'd be fucking in there" Jacob covered his mouth in disgust and I laugh.

"Of course I respect their relationship. I just don't want to see them making out wherever I go!" Jacob said in frustration. That must really suck...for you.

"What about you and Selena?" I took tiny bites of the orange as I wait for him to start talking.

"Where do I even start? She wouldn't stop watching baby videos, especially when it comes to videos of cats giving birth to kittens. I even caught her searching websites about 'Stages of Pregnancy'...but I don't mind it. I find it cute. Oh if I just imagine it" Jacob hold one side of his face as he blushes to the thought of Selena being pregnant. I'm sure she'll be a cool mom.

"Is there anything you wanna ask about?" Jacob suddenly said. Uh actually there is something...

"What happened to Sakura?" I decided to pop the question. Jacob nervously run his hand through his hair.

"Sadly shes only going to spend a few months in prison. Nothing more..." Jacob was scared to hear what I have to say. Just a few months?

"She almost killed my baby! How come the police officers don't care?!" I sigh and cover my face in anger. These people don't care...

"I didn't wanted to tell you about this at a time like this since you're pregnant and need the rest. Oikawa wouldn't want you to stress about things so I thought I'd choose what's good for you" Jacob place his hand on my back and gently rub it to make me feel better.

"I really should rest. Wait...Oikawa...I forgot he has a game today!" I reach for the controller and turn on the TV. Jacob just watched me switch the channel to the sports channel. It's this one!

"Damn Oikawa's team is already at 24 points. I admit he's thriving" Jacob rest his back on his seat as he watch the TV with me.

"But the opponents are also at 24" I pointed out and Jacob let's out an impressed whistle.