▪︎Art Class▪︎

(You can skip this chapter if you're not interested in Akiko's love life. I just wanted to make this story more fun)

Akiko's P.O.V
Although I enjoy art class but I really hate having extra classes. I sat down at my seat and so did the other students. We were halfway into Professor Joseph's art lesson until the door to the hall opened. Everyone including me looked back and I was quite surprised to see a familiar face. Hey he's that cold looking guy from the party last night! We were all intimidated to see his expression being emotionless. Does he ever smile? He looks terrifying! Imma run.

"Lucas. I'm glad you could join our class even though you're..." Professor looks at the clock then back at Lucas.

"...3 minutes late. Go sit next to Akiko, there's an empty seat next to her" I tense up when I could hear my name being called. I'm screwed!

"H-Hello. I'm Akiko" I introduced myself to Lucas but he was too busy settling his bag on the chair and then taking out his notebooks along with his pencil case.

"Mm" He nods at me before he looked at professor. I cover up my embarrassment with a forced smile.

I just made a fool out of myself! Man I wish Y/N was here! Professor cleared his throat to get everyone's attention, when he was sure we were paying attention. He continued his lesson. So if you don't know what he is teaching us today, well he's reminding us about the important on how to draw a sketch. I have to really focus because he's definitely gonna give us an assignment in the end of the day. I was listening to professor talking and him drawing until I heard the sound of a pencil sketching something. I look to my side to see it was Lucas.

"Wow" I was amused to find him sketching the plant in the corner of the classroom on his trusty notebook. It's so good and clear!

"How do you do it? Can you teach me?" I raised my voice without knowing.

"Uhm" I quickly stop staring at Lucas when I heard professor clear his throat. Right...sorry...

For the rest of the lesson, I tried my best to focus on professor's advices while also taking tiny peeks of Lucas's sketch. Today is probably his first day at Professor's Joseph's art class but he's already better than half of the people here. I snap out of my head when the bell rang. Oh I guess time is done. I was packing my books while the rest of the students were already on their way out. I was gonna leave until I notice Lucas still sitting on his seat and sketching on his book. Hello! The bell rang! It's time to go!

"I'll see you two tomorrow, Akiko, Lucas" Professor greet us goodbye before he also left with the other students. I tried leaving but I was too amazed by his new sketch. Did he draw his pencil case this time?

"Hey class is over. We can leave now" I reminded him but he just ignored me as he continued sketching. Wow so mean! I let out an angry huff before heading back to the dormitory.

When I unlocked the door to my dorm room, Y/N was already sleeping soundly on her bed. She's back real early. I put my bag on the end of my bed and started to take off my shoes and socks before sitting down on my bed. Hm...the sun just started setting so I have a lot of time to spend...I smile as I took out my drawing notebook from my bag. Flipping to a new page and then holding my pencil up at the blank page...but I didn't know what to draw. I look up to find Y/N drooling a bit from sleeping. I laugh and decided to sketch the plushie she has laying on her desk.

"Fly fly, high...With sweat, blood and tears...With the glowing wings, leave everything behind and fly..." I hum a song as I started sketching the monkey plushie. Even though my lips are moving on it's own but my mind was completely focused on sketching.