SLICE-34

Karan is searching outside when he finds her coming  from the rest room. Relieved,he observes her walking leisurely with a slight smile on her lips.As there are students around he just stands there hoping she would notice him.

Drowned in thoughts,she is about to pass him when he coughs to gain her attention.She is surprised looking at him,

Preetha: What are you doing here?

Karan: I came for you.

She feels happy for his concern,

Preetha: I just went to restroom.

He nods but she observes that his eyes are wandering and understands it's not the right time to talk,

Preetha: Let's go!

She takes a step past him when he holds her hand,she looks at him,

Karan(caring): You ok?

She pauses for a second before answering,

Preetha(smiling): More than ok!

This is what he wants and they leave inside seperately.

Its the time to announce the groups who are promoted to next level. The first group is The Claws and they hug each other shouting while Karan claps for Preetha seeing her so happy.

The list goes on while Preetha gets disappointed everytime when it's not Karan's group.The last name is to be announced and all are waiting at bated breath. Preetha is praying crossing her fingers,Aadya is biting her nails,Karan is wishing for his group,Rishi is thinking about who will be the competitors.  

And when host announces The Wings after a long pause Karan's group bump into each other feeling elated.Preetha jumps in happiness while her team see her confused.Sensing their gaze,she composes herself,

Preetha: What?

Sandy: That's our opponent group and those are our rivals.Ok!

He says as if she doesn't know while she nods obediently at him.She looks at Karan who chuckles,hinting her that he saw her dance and Sandy's lecture. 

As the first round is finished,the host asks them to wait for the second round and wishes them luck.The students get dispersed while the contestants are thrilled about the next round the remaining are excited for today. 

Preetha's group decides to celebrate in their favorite cafe outside the college.

Rishi: C'mon Mickey!

Nodding she sits on his bike and they all start with their bikes and move to their destination. 

CAFE

The six settle themselves at a round table ordering their favourites,

Rishi: So guys! This is for our first win.And next cheer will be after winning the finals.

Sandy: Then we don't cheer with coke of course. 

While the boys smirk,girls sigh at his innuendo.Cheering their cokes,they take thier first sip,

Vicky: What a day yaar.Seriously!

Sandy: Thought we would surprise others by Preetha but Karan sir gave us shock.

Rishi: That was not the song they selected.Right?

Vicky: Yes but Karan sir changed it last minute and his inclusion was also sudden.Heard them while coming. 

Meera: He did a good job!

Sandy: Good? Its called fantastic.

Veeksha(amused): You know its like he was singing for someone.I mean his voice,gestures everything was like he want someone to know how he feels and he said it through that song.