SLICE-39

Struggling through odds, the three groups finally reached the last stage and they are determined like never before to win the title.

It became personal and individual. They are like three political parties who are trying to own the chair.

The college is getting adorned for the event.Seperate teams and volunteers are assigned for every thing to make the work easy and successful.

Milan is also in the internet and hundreds of students started registration. Many business magnets and prominent persons commented about it.

It's is going to be the biggest event and no stone is left being unturned to make it the brightest.

The three teams are in the huge room used for rehearsals or for dance practice.

Preetha and her friends are practicing hard,

Preetha: Mera hogaya! Mujhe rest chahiye.

She sits on the floor,her back on the wall and knees bent,

Sandy: Mouse heina! Thumhara energy kam hi hogi!

Preetha glares and searches for something when she sees a towel, she throws it on him and he catches it,

Sandy: Ye towel mujhe kya karega?

He brags when something hard hits his head, everyone laugh seeing his confused but pained expression. Seeing the remote on the floor,he understands that Preetha has thrown it.

Sandy: Thumne mera upar remote feka? Mera sar ko kuch hogaya tho?

Preetha: Uss pathar ko kya hoga?

And everyone bursts into laughter while he glares at Preetha who is also chuckling. He goes to catch her, she escapes and he runs behind her.

Sandy: You mouse..... Stop!

Preetha: Dekha mera energy levels chimpanzee!

Sandy: I am not chimpanzee!

Preetha: I am also not mouse!

Their banter continues. While running Preetha goes across the door. At the same time Karan enters and Preetha stops seeing him. But sensing Sandy behind, she immediately goes behind Karan and stands while Sandy being the bulb collides with Karan.

There's a minute silence. Sandy doesn't understand anything and when his bulb lightens he gets startled.

Sandy: S.....so....So.......

Preetha is trying so hard to stifle her laugh while Sandy is shaking in fear,

Sandy: I....I....I a.....

He is unable to complete while Karan just nods and moves to his team who are on the other end.

Everyone laughs so hard seeing the whole situation while Sandy wipes the sweat.

Vicky gives him water bottle, he drinks the whole to calm himself.

Sandy: It's scaring.

Vicky: Darpok!

They again burst into laughter when Rishi enters surprised as why his friends are chortling so loudly.

Vicky says what happened he also laughs,
but as soon as he hears Karan's name his smile lessen.

Meera: So how does it feel to bump with Hitler?

They are teasing him so bad,

Sandy: Stop it yaar.(they giggle) But really I felt like I collided with a rock. Did you see I had fallen back but he remained straight like he didn't feel anything. God.....wo insaan nai pathar hein. Pathar.