SLICE-58

Rishi who got numb from the moment he saw their wedding picture jerked hearing the bullet sounds,emitting from the speakers in the bus.

Even Mahesh & Sameer are startled but Sahana's yell for Karan & series of sounds after made them vaguely guess what would have happened. Karan must have taken the situation under control.

But Rishi is terrified at the realisation that Preetha is inside,with them.

Rishi(whisper): Mickey!

Without a second thought, he rapidly gets down the bus & runs towards the gates of the harbour ignoring the yells of Mahesh & Sameer.Realizing he won't come back, Mahesh talks to the Snipers,

Mahesh:Go with him and kill anyone but nothing should happen to those four.

Hearing his orders, the four snipers jump inside running towards the ship while Sameer mutters,

Sameer: Please be safe you all.

By the time, except the militants no one's there in the harbour.Sailors,officers, security etc ran away because of guns & fights.

Through the unguarded & open gates, Rishi breaks inside running towards the ship.
He listened their talks, knew what's going on but didn't acknowledge it. The bullet sounds brought him back to the world.

Jogging on the ramp,he reaches the bow of the deck.Except the sound of the ocean, there's not even a sound. It's all calm & eerily quiet.He's scared.

He doesn't know who they are, where are they, why they captured Karan or what will happen to himself but he is determined to get Preetha out of this. He wants her safe & sound.

With that thought, he yells for Preetha searching the deck not minding what danger he is in.

The information of the intrusion & Karan's identity reached Rakesh through one of his henchmen who saw everything while he was on the top deck waiting for the escorts.

Speechless was an understatement!

The man who he abducted had killed nearly 20 of his men with his own arms.And shockingly he's from the defence.But Arun Sharma didn't said anything about it,if he said he wouldn't have taken the risk.

Does Arun Sharma trap him?

Is it a secret operation?

Nevertheless,he's doomed.

No doubt it's an army thing otherwise how could this happen?

On the other side,the militants blood is boiling in anger.They loathe the country, it's citizens and especially the forces. Venomous things were seeped into their cells and now they want nothing but vengeance.

Seeing them, Rakesh knew it's a do or die for them. They won't escape like cowards they were not trained like that. But he needs his life. Whatever he does or did is for only money & nothing else.He's not ready to sacrifice his life but being with them will surely land him in trouble.

What should he do? That's when they hear Rishi's voice for Preetha,smirking it as an opportunity to save himself & if possible capture Karan again,he tells others to corner Rishi.

Rishi enters inside the navigation deck and there's no one. Through ladders, he is searching decks & cabins when one of the militants shuts his mouth from back and is about to force him inside when his neck is strangled by another.

Karan cuts his breath off resulting him leaving Rishi who scrambles away taking deep breathes. His eyes widen seeing how Karan twisted his neck when another few appears with rifles.