SLICE-32

The auditorium road is filled with students walking in groups talking about only one.......The green shirt man!

While the M.B.A students are surprised about how Karan accepted to mentor,the B.B.A students are busy adoring his looks.

Rishi is holding Preetha's hand and is talking with his friends,

Meera: Yaar I am really shocked seeing him.

Veeksha: Same here.

Meera: I mean why would he take part in the first place that too for Aadya?

Veeksha: Unbelievable!

Vicky: Yeah!

Rishi: He has good terms with her father even I had seen him attending a party at her house.Obviously he will help her.

Meera: Hmm

Sandy: If I knew he is interested in mentoring we could have asked him.Pch!

Vicky(holding him through shoulder): We missed the chance!

All are bit upset,

Rishi: Guys I agree we lost Karan sir but we are enough.We are the best team I am sure we will take it to last stage.

Rishi encourages his team while Preetha got a call from library,

Preetha: Rishi thum jao mein abhi aathi hu.

Rishi: Kaha ja rahi ho?

Preetha: Library mein kuch kaam hein.Mein jaldi aajaungi thum jao.

Rishi: Mein bhi aatha hu!

Preetha: Nai.......meine bolana mein jaungi.I will be back within 30 mins.Bye.

She walks away from Rishi,

Rishi(mind): Kya ho raha hein iske saath aaj kal? Mujhe kuch bhi nai batha raha hein.Mahi di se baath karna padega!

He goes to class with his friends while she moves to Library.

Preetha walks inside,

Librarian: Good afternoon Preetha!

Preetha(straight smile): Good afternoon Mam.Sorry I forgot to scan my id!

She apologizes giving the books,

Librarian: That's ok but everything alright? You look dull!

Preetha is shocked to hear the question,

Preetha: Y....yes I am alright.Just anxious about the event.

She scans her Id and issues the books again,

Librarian: Take it easy.Dont stress yourself much.hmm!

Preetha smiles taking the books,

Librarian: Got new stock on finance.Wanna have a look?

Preetha(unsure): Yeah.Where it is?

Librarian: At the North side.Still in the boxes but you can see them as you are always the first one to see anything new related to business section!

She smiles while preetha tries to return it and puts her bag in the locker before walking through the expanse.

No one enters the north side of library without proper permission as it contains old books,new stacks of books,extra equipment for labs etc.But it is kept neat and clean as the volunteers are strict.

After approaching the area which is filled with wooden racks unlike the glass ones in the main one,she walks towards the business section thinking about Karan all the way when she sees the person in her thoughts standing there with a knee bent against the wall and arms crossed,looking down.