SLICE-31

Karan is in his office with Sameer briefing him about the next project when his PA enters,

Karan: Yes?

Ravi: Sir Mr.Sharma wants to speak to you.His PA called.

Karan looks at Sameer who is confused about the same,

Karan: Everything all right?

Sameer: Yes bhai..... everything is good!

He nods,

Karan: Ok get him on the line.

Ravi: Yes sir.

Ravi goes out to connect his call to Karan's,

Karan: Good Evening Mr.Sharma.Hope everything is good with the deal.

He directly gets to the point,

Arun: Good Evening Karan......Yes you are doing good and I am happy with the outcome.

Karan proudly sees his brother,

Karan: All the credit goes to my brother.He is working really hard on this.

Sameer smiles at him while Arun gets impressed,

Arun: He goes on his brother.Doesn't he?

Karan(smiling): He goes on himself. Anything you wanna discuss about Mr.Sharma?

Arun understands he doesnt like to beat around the bush,

Arun: Yes not about the deal but about my daughter.I need a favor Karan for Aadya.

Karan frowns,

Karan: Tell me I will help you if I can?

Arun: Actually some event is going to start in the college I think you know about it.

Karan then remembers the posters he had seen in the block,

Karan: It's Milan!

Arun: Yes..........she is participating in it.But Karan if she fails in doing anything properly she gets down so easily. She needs guidance and support so I want you to help her through this event.

Before Karan says,

Arun: I don't want to see her as winner Karan I just wanna make her learn things in the right way with the right one.And you....... are the right one for her.I am sure she learns many things in this journey.

Karan is not at all liking the conversation,

Karan: I am glad that you found me as the right one Mr.Sharma but I am sorry I am not.

Arun stills,

Karan: I always keep my profession and passion seperate.I don't like to mingle them.
Aadya is one of the good students of mine.What you said is true she needs little guidance and unfortunately I am not the right person for........that.I am sure you will find the right one.Hope you understand what I am trying to say Mr.Sharma.

Arun is totally surprised as he thought Karan will give in to his demands,of course for the deal.But Karan simply and smoothly rejected it and Arun got impressed again.

Arun: No worry Karan I understand but I want to say that You are the right person for her and I have no doubt in that.

Karan: Thank you for your confidence in me but I am sorry.And anything about the deal I am always there to listen you.

He said hinting him he is purely having a business relation with him,

Arun: I know.Have a nice day young man.Will meet some day!