SLICE-48

Focusing on the task ahead, Preetha angrily walks inside the Mariott and gets on the floor as told by Arhaan

She pushes the door only to realize it's the terrace of the 10 storey hotel.

Seeing some lights at a corner in the otherwise dark place, she moves there to find Karan.

Contrary to her imagination,there are few fairy lights hanged, a red cosy make shift coach with white pillows, projector and white screen, few starters on the side table and a food trolley.

She gets surprised but realizing Karan is meeting the girl at such a charming place a scowl replaces her smile.

Preetha: Karan! Karan! Kaha ho thum?

She is yelling for him when a hand closes her mouth from the back capturing her through waist.

She wiggles hastily but stops hearing his whisper,

Karan: Calm down dragon.It's me.

She relaxes but her anger makes her wiggle again as he is not leaving her so she bites his palm.He immediately backs off while she stands infront glaring him,

Karan: Ouch!

Preetha: Thum yaha kya kar rahe ho? Aur kaha hein thumhari date?

Karan: Meri date mere saamne tho hein.

She turns back to see none,

Preetha: Kaha?

Karan(showing her): Yaha!

Preetha: Mein?

Karan: Aur kaun?

Preetha: Kya? Arhaan ne kaha ki thum kisi ko mil rahe hein?

Karan: Mil raha hu na.Thumse.

She understands after a second,

Preetha: Matlab yeh sab thumne jaan bucke kiya?

Karan(defends): Aur kya karu ? You are not meeting me so I had to do that.

Preetha(relieved): Oh god!

Karan: Now....now.....give me a hug.Bahot din hua.

He whines, she shakes her head before walking into his arms. They hug tightly for 5 mins and Karan takes her to the cosy bed.

Preetha: Yeh kya hein?

Karan: A movie and dinner date with M'lady.

She giggles as he bows infront of her.

Preetha: But Karan ghar mein.....

Karan: Kaho ki thum friends ke pass reh rahi ho aaj raath.Ab thum kuch math bolo.Let me do my work.

He hurries and she sends a message to Mahi about her staying in hostel with friends.

Meanwhile,he opens the dishes from the trolly, serves her and sits beside with his plate. She is surprised by all the arrangements but enjoy as they finish the dinner in dark.