SLICE-22

Preetha is enjoying a good time in her house.The tears in her eyes seeing her house, meeting everyone made her realize how much she missed them but she is happy at this moment as she is living it.

After having a good laughter with her mother and di,she went to her room to freshen up.

Preetha: My room

Once inhaling the scent,she looked around and it had many memories. Sighing,she freshened up.She came back wiping her hair and went to balcony,it gives a good view of the parking,the garden along and the main road filled with trees.

Seeing the road she remembered karan,

Preetha: He didn't even call me since morning.

She is feeling sad and disappointed when she sees a person on the road who is speaking in phone showing his back.As it's night she couldn't see him so starts observing clearly when she realized......it's karan!

A happy look adorns her face when he turns around and smiles at her,a surprised smile steals her lips.He signs with his hand to come down and as if waiting for it she runs outside the gate and stands before him breathing heavily closing her eyes.

After composing her breathing,she opens her eyes to find,............ no one.She looks around to find him but there is no signs of any car or him.

Preetha: Yeh kaha gaya? Par Meine tho dekha hein.........(she looks around but finds none)am I dreaming? Yeah I must be dreaming........(angry)no I should not be dreaming of him.He even didn't called me then why should I? I came to my house after a long time I should spend each second with them.........just forget about him preetha!

Determining herself,she turns around and starts moving when she was dragged somewhere with her mouth closed by a hand.She wiggles but the person doesn't take his hand.When she sensed that they were moving to back of a tree she gets scared and bites his hand.He hisses and that's when she recognised who it was.........you know who it is!

Preetha: thum?

Karan: You need to stop doing that..... ahhh!

He is wincing holding his hand,while preetha slowly realizes what happened.Seeing him in pain,she took his hand and kisses where she bit and all over the palm saying sorry.He is just looking at her when he feels tiny drops on his palm.The pain was gone long last.

Preetha: I am sorry......I was scared......

Karan: Shhhh.....

Removing his hand from her,he pulls her to a hug.After a while,

Karan: ab mujhe bite kiya thum.....mujhe rona hein thum kyun ro rahi ho?

She comes out of hug and smacks him on his shoulder,

Preetha: sab thumhari galthi........Thumne hi mujhe dara diya.

Karan: aise keh rahe ho ki jaise yeh pehli baar hein.Har baar thum aise hi darogi kyun?

Preetha: aur har baar thum aise hi darathe ho mujhe?kyun karthe ho thum aise kya milega thumhe.......

Wiping the little tears,she asks it when karan bends to her face and pointing,

Karan: aise bade bade ankhe,choti naak,laal gaal,gusse wali hothe aur........sabse pyaari chehra.Yeh milega mujhe.......

She smiles with the tiny tears and she smacks his shoulder,

Preetha: You ....you are bad!

Karan(touching her nose): Then you are my dad!

She laughs but composes herself and pretends to be angry