SLICE-20

NEXT DAY

Rishi is parking his bike when he saw the place where preetha parks her scooty usually.He remembers something,

Preetha is walking and putting the keys in her bag when a sports bike stopped infront of her suddenly.She was scared and about to shout but understands who it might be.

Preetha(irritated): youuu!!! kitne baar kaha aise math karo.dar gaya mein

Taking out the helmet,it's rishi.

Rishi: meine bhi kitne baar bola ki mere bina math aao akele.

Rishi smiles and murmurs "mere bina" and gets back listening horn sounds.

Rishi(to himself): Yaar rishi college parking mein khade hokar preetha ke baare mein soch raha hein.........nai nai chal andar chal gang wait kar raha hoga.

Shaking his head vigorously,he goes inside the class.As expected,his friends are speaking and cracking jokes with each other.

Rishi: Hey Vicky!

Vicky: Hey Rishi......

They hug when sandy sees both of them,

Sandy: Hello mein bhi hu yaha!

Rishi ignores and sits beside Vicky while sandy glares

Sandy: achaa ab mujhe ignore kar rahe ho.........Dosth ko use karo aur end mein usse ignore karlo.kaise insaan hein thu?

Rishi(widen his eyes): Use?

Sandy(little loudly): Ha "Use"

Vicky: aur wo kaise?

Sandy: ab thujhe bhi yaad nai hein......kaise friends ho thum. Arey meine rishi keliye trip plan kiya taki wo preetha se thoda time spend kar saktha hein aur ye(punching rishi) .....ye insaan meri idea use kiya lekin thanks bolne tho door mujhe ignore kar raha hein.I am really hurt!

Rishi then remembers why the tour was planned actually....... it's for him and preetha.And this made him think "did they actually spend time with each other?"

Vicky(laughing): I agree this with you man......Rishi you owe a thank you treat to him.

Sandy: Ofcourse after all the tour was successful.

They both hifi.

Rishi(mind): Trip was successful but was the plan successful?

He is in his thoughts when Vicky nudges him,

Vicky: Rishi are you ok?

Rishi: Ye.....yeah!

Sandy: So when are you going to thank me?

Rishi glances Vicky,he nods slightly.

Rishi: Today evening at the cafe.

Sandy: Cafe? Bache jaathe hein.....let's go to disc!

Rishi: But Mickey is not there..... right?

Sandy: Didn't she come back?

Rishi: Not yet she will return after two days.

Sandy: No problem! We will go......preetha aane ke baad fir jaathe hein.What say?

He smiles silly,

Rishi: I won't come without her.

Sandy: What? Arey ek hi baar heina?

Rishi: No..... way!

Rishi rejects coolly.