SLICE-49

Listen to the 🎶 for a beautiful reading

TUSCANY, ITALY

The two families along with Arhaan's flew to one of the world's beautiful destinations.They are in awe looking at the enthralling scenery.

Luthra's are preparing since a year for Janu's so they had everything booked.

Jaanu herself being the designer she looked after Preetha's outfits, Sameer and Arhaan helped with Karan's, Mahi & Sarla choose Jewellery and gifts, Raghuveer and Varun took care of the other things.

They made sure everything is set within two weeks.What's not possible for them? After all a golden key opens any door.

As soon as they settled in the luxurious villa along the lake side after Janu's wedding, everyone got into the next day preparations.

Ishq ki dhuni roz jalaaye
Uthta dhuaan toh kaise chhupaaye

The first being the Roka.It is held inside the grand villa.Karan and Preetha get onto the stage elegantly. 

Ho akhiyaan kare jee hajoori

Elders come forward to perform the cermony. Raghuveer & Sarla put the tilak on him,gift him with new clothes and bless him welcoming into their family. Mahesh & Sahana come forward, she  puts the chunri around Preetha and gift her with jewellery.

Maange hai teri manjoori

They are given their respective rings. Karan looks at her face as if asking her the permission. She shyly raises her left making him smile.Holding her hand, he slids the diamond while Preetha does the same.

Kajra siyaahi din rang jaaye
Teri kastoori rain jagaaye

They both grin widely looking at each other and then take their elders blessings.

Man mast magan man mast magan
Bas tera naam dohraaye
Man mast magan man mast magan
Tera naam dohraaye

As their siblings push them for a dance, they get on to the stage only to get lost in each others eyes.

Chaahe bhi toh bhool na paaye
Man mast magan man mast magan
Bas tera naam dohraaye
Man mast magan man mast magan
Tera naam dohraaye