💙 ki baath

Hurray! It's Completed.😊😊

And 'm so so so so happy.Yayyyyyyyy!

First things first.......Thank you! Thank you so much for considering the book as a full pledged novel. Thank for sharing your views for each slice. Thank you for all the appreciation posts. And Grateful for all the comments & wishes.

Never thought it would become such a smashing hit and I owe this big success to you all.

You might have already understood, this is all about how our dreams, mixed with  family & friends, love & pain, success & sacrifice make life.A beautiful life.

Hope I presented it well & have to say it gave me many memories to cherish & this journey will forever be remembered at a corner of my heart.

Actually I planned a surprise, before that as a token of remembrance, I want you to answer certain questions.

1) Your favourite character after the leads?

2) Your favourite scene with the leads apart from the marriage rituals?

3) Your favourite sequence in the story?

4) Your favourite "friend" ?

5) Your favourite dialogue?

Done reading cool,calm & composed Karan Luthra.Wanna have a look at the hardcore badass industrialist "Karan Adhvik"?

Then answer the above questions & get your surprise.

Once again, thank you all.

Bye,

Fir milenge,

By itsanuforu.