SLICE-12

Preetha: ab tho chalo.....

They go to everyone.Aadya saw them coming together and noticed preetha in another dress.

Aadya(angry,mind): Bahot hua ab........mujhe akeen hai ki thum dono ke beech kuch chal raha hein.And I don't like anyone between me and karan.Get ready preetha.....

Preetha is taking pics,karan is busy in photography,rishi is busy with his friends,aadya is busy with her friends.Suddenly karan notices preetha speaking with a random guy laughingly.He wondered who might be as he is not from the class.He observes that preetha is speaking with him for a pretty good amount of time.He can't go as everybody is there around but he was not liking it.She finished speaking, he finished glaring.

Its been 2 hours since they were been at water falls.All of them enjoyed very well and they decide to return.They were all walking down the hill when aadya intentionally tripped preetha.As her leg got twisted,she falls down and she screamed.

Rishi go to her fastly while her friends make her sit and try to see her foot but she screams not able to bear the pain.Rishi goes and holds her foot but she cries.

Rishi: Mickey.....thoda sa pain hoga.seh lo....

He was trying to treat it but her screams make him weak and nervous.He almost have little tears ......while karan comes hurriedly.He was shocked to see her like this and goes near her.

Karan: rishi aise nai hein .....preetha ko shock lagana hein aur mein twist kartha hu paav.

Rishi: shock?

Karan: kuch bhi bolo wo iss pain pe dhyan nai degaa ab mein theek kartha hu.

Karan holds her foot and slowly massages her.

Preetha(pain): ahhh ba.....hot...dard ho raha hein.

Rishi : wo preetha thumhe yaad hein wo sandy ne kya kiya tha college mein........wo term exam keliye finance pada tha din bar aur exam hall mein use pata chala ki ab finance nai economy hein.

Sandy: ha ha preetha.....yaad aaya

They laugh fakely but preetha still screams.

Rishi: preetha.....wo.....ab

He couldn't utter anything seeing her state.

Karan: rishi kuch bhi bolo.........distract her.fast....

Rishi : preetha......thum bachapan mein....(mind) kya kahu mein ki wo bhul jaaye pain ko?

Karan: rishi fast....she is not able to bear pain.

Rishi: sandy on the count of 3.....

Karan nods.

Sandy : 3....

Rishi makes up his mind.

Sandy: 2

Karan is ready holding the foot.

Sandy: 1

Rishi(screaming): I hate you Mickey........

Preetha gets shocked while Karan twists the leg and she screams clutching his shirt closing her eyes.

Everyone remains quiet not registering what happened.

Karan: feeling better?

He looks at preetha with wet eyes.

Preetha then understood what has happened.She tries to move the leg and feels no pain.

Preetha: hmmm....