SLICE-43

Oxford

Oxford

The next day when Karan is called for his presentation he just aced it. Preetha is slightly impressed and more surprised seeing his skills she understood his knowledge came from his experience.

Finishing his, he came back to his seat and is talking with his acquaintances. Preetha is looking at him with a small smile and happy eyes but he is busy.

Her presentation is postponed to Monday as it's weekend and the day rolls by with wandering around the campus.

BOTIQUE

It's Saturday and Karan is in a botique sitting on the white sofa leaving heavy breathes for every 2 minutes making sure the other person listens it.

Jahnavi: Don't need to make sounds.I know you are waiting for me.

She chuckles drawing a new bridal wear,

Karan: Thank God! You understood! Chalo then!

He stands up, takes her hand and about to take a step but she refuses,

Jahnavi: I have work Karan.

Karan: I have hunger Jaanu!

She chuckles,

Jahnavi: Just 15 minutes. I will be back.

Karan: You are telling me this from a long time!

Jahnavi: You just came 10 mins back!

Karan: 10 mins 600 seconds that's a long time.

Jahnavi: Let me do my work.You are making it late.

She resumes adding colors to the dress in paper while Karan stands back looking at it,

Karan: Jaanu I have a doubt!

Jahnavi: Kya?

Karan: Ab dekho arts karnewalon ko artist kehthe hein paints karnewalon ko painter kehthe hein fir draw karnewalon ko drawer kyun nai kehthe?

Jahnavi snaps her head in irritation,

Jahnavi: Karan I understood you are hungry but don't eat my brain.

Karan: It's a reasonable question.

She calls her assistant,

Jahnavi: Mark take him out and show him our new collection of blazers.

Mark nods,

Karan: You are kicking me out of your office just for asking you a simple question.Not fair!

Jahnavi: Shut up and Get out! I will be downstairs in 15 minutes.

Karan(huffs): Come Mark. Let's go.She doesn't need her sweet little cute brother.

Stomping his feet once, he goes out followed by Mark while Jahnavi giggles seeing him.

Mark leaves him in the blazers section and he walks around to pass the time.