SLICE-50

As soon as the rituals are over, Sahana wasted no time in making them perform the havan as told by Guru Dev in Italy itself as she didn't want anyone to know about this

It's a day long puja with Karan & Preetha fasting through out. They performed it with complete faith and belief in God pertaining his blessings.

The young couples extended their stay to another week for touring Italy as all of them had been busy in preparations.

They visited leaning tower of Pisa, Colosseum, Lake Como, Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius, Vatican City, St Mark's Basilica etc.

The most stunning is the Canal Ride in Venice. The huge palaces along the narrow water ways, the colorful buildings, small bridges across and still the same boating technique made it all way enthralling.

Italy and the Spring and First love should make the gloomiest person happy.

Karan and Preetha are living the line.

The most busy full and blissful three weeks are over for everyone as they return to India. This time the baggage's are heavy not with the gifts but with the memories.

Luthra's welcomed the new bride with wide smiles. Preetha didn't take much time to adjust as she almost knew everyone except his parents.

Jaanu is at her house packing to go back to London with Arhaan when Sahana enters her room,

Jaanu: Hey mom!

Sahana: Everything packed?

Jaanu(pouting): You don't want me in the house?

Sahana: Yes!

Jaanu: Mooooom!

Chuckling, she sits down on her bed,

Sahana: When will you come back?

Jaanu: Have to see mom. You know how he keeps the house when I am not there. Kahi trash se kam nai lagegi ghar!

She chuckles saying it while Sahana sees her with a little smile,

Sahana: You are happy.

Jaanu smiles widely but stops hearing her next words,

Sahana: Is Karan happy?

Jaanu: Kya?

Sahana walks towards window,

Sahana: You know about his horoscope Jaanu. We had to do his marriage and we did. But now I am feeling he just brought some girl out of pressure and he really doesn't mean it.

Jaanu: Of course no mom. They have been together for a year now.

Sahana: Ma ki intutions apni bachon keliye kabhi galath nai hothi.I feel he is not completely happy with this. (facing her) Kya sach mein wo usse pasand kartha hein?