SLICE-57

HARBOUR

A small private harbour is located away from the city. Private persons own it by bidding and use it for fast transportation of their goods and sometimes for personal purposes. So no public is allowed there making it a safe place for carrying illegal activities.It is covered with a sheet of thick trees along making it invisible.

A superior bus with full on facilities like a vanity van and a car are parked few kms away from the entrance of Harbour. Raghuveer  had to go for emergency so he couldn't accompany them.

Wearing black burkas & keeping micro phones in their ears, Sahana & Preetha are ready to get down the bus when Mahesh holds his wife's hand stopping her,

Mahesh: Anything.......if anything happens to either of you, remember there will be nothing less than a blood shed.

She clearly understood the warning behind the whisper.Preetha gets a bit afraid sensing the seriousness in his voice. She never saw her cool father in law in this mode.

Sahana nods reassuring him and he frees her hand.

Taking a deep breath & looking at each other, the ladies get down & walk ahead completely changing their postures.

To avoid doubts,they take an auto from there and stops at the gates where Amar is waiting for them.

Sameer instructed the plan to Amar and he made all the necessary arrangements. He convinced others that he would bring the ladies, also managed security.

So their entry is like a walk in the park,

Sahana: All ready?

Amar: Yes mam. Unn logon ne Sir ko ship mein shift kiya hein.Kyunki kuch der baad custom officers aathe hein isiliye.Baki log rest kar rahe hein apni cabins pe aur kuch waha Rakesh bhai ke saath warehouse pe hein.

He says showing the warehouse which is far away from them but visible because of lights. There are few vehicles infront,

Sahana: Waha kya kar rai?

Amar: Sameer sir ko msg kiya heina mam koi aadmi aaya tha bhai se milne keliye. Wahi mil raha hein wo log.

Sahana looks that side as a person walks out of the warehouse,gets inside a big car & drives away. She immediately informs it to Mahesh in a low tone.

Their microphones are connected to the speakers & computers in the bus so that they could hear each & every sound clearly. Listening what she said, Mahesh & Sameer get down the bus & stop that car at the turning to the main road.

The driver comes out and is arguing with them when the back door opens and Arun Sharma gets out. Mahesh is shocked,

Mahesh: What are you doing here?

Sharma is horrified seeing them there,he came out just to check what's taking long,

Arun: W...wo....me...me....

He tries to escape but Sameer catches him,

Arun: Chodo.... chodo....meine kuch nai kiya. Mujhe bas Karan ko kidnap karke apni beti se shaadi karwana chahtha tha lekin Rakesh ne plan change kiya.

He blabbers hastily as to how his simple plan turned into a sinful one,

Mahesh: What does he want?

Arun: Karan is a big personality. So he wanted to use that & blackmail the Govt for releasing 26/11 attack convicts.

They widen their eyes,

Arun: And he isn't planning to release him. Either Karan joins them or Rakesh kills him but he won't get a way out.