SLICE-45

IN CLASS

IN CLASS

Preetha is dumbfounded.

Sensing all eyes are on her,she walks in and sits at her place beside Rishi.

The class get started but Preetha is sitting like a statute.Rishi nudges to ease her,

Rishi(whispers): He is our new lecturer for Human Resource Management.

He clarifies while Preetha's eyes widen into saucers,

Sandy(whispers): He is none other than Karan Luthra.

He says from her other side and Vicky continues from behind.

Vicky(whispers): And he was an alumnus.

Preetha is shocked knowing he was a former student.He didn't even tell her.

The gang is mumbling subtly but Karan notices it,

Karan: Any problem?

He asks regarding them they immediately sits straight and he resumes tutoring.All the while Preetha remained astonished just looking at him.

Class is over and they are in break.Everyonr is chattering about only one....

Wow! He is so handsome!

He is looking good!

How easily he explained everything!

What a style!

Sandy(surprised): Oh my god! I can't believe its him who just took our class.

Vicky: Exactly.

Preetha: What's all this?

Sandy immediately slides his chair close to her,

Sandy: When we entered he is already in the class and introduced himself and said that he is gonna take HR Management for this year.

Vicky: But I remember seeing him somewhere so immediately googled.You know it said that He is the Chief of Luthra's.I mean can you believe it?

Sandy: Oh god! I feel it like it's all my imagination.

Preetha is not at all surprised by all this but confused about one question which Rishi raised,

Rishi: But why is he doing this?

The gang looks at him as he explains further,

Rishi: I mean he is looking over his industries from somewhere.His father and brother are the people who attends the companies in India.I am sure very few people know about him.Then how come he suddenly show up here that too as a lecturer? Isn't it wierd?

They are pondering on his questions while Preetha kept her silence.It's evening her classes are over and she is on the way to parking when she gets a call from the library.