SLICE-33

Having a beautiful time with Karan,Preetha goes out first taking her bag from the locker and walking towards the exit.As she passes the desk she glances at the librarian who is busy in register, noticing Preetha and her happy eyes she winks at her while she winks back with red cheeks.

Looking at her watch she fastens her pace and sits beside Rishi entering the class,

Preetha(excited): Hey Teddy....... Ready to rock?

Rishi is surprised seeing her happy and confused what is she asking about,

Rishi: Huh?

Preetha(showing a Mike with her hand): Gaane keliye!

Veeksha: Thumhe kaise pata.Msg abhi aaya tha na wo bhi Rishi ko.

Preetha: Library mam ne bathaya mujhe.

Vicky: Favourite student tag ka fayda heina!

She smiles,

Sandy: I also wanna be a favourite student!

Preetha: Usskeliye thum looks se zyada books pe concentrate karna hoga!

Sandy: In that case I can't.Looks are as important as books you know.

He says setting his hair,

Preetha: So sad you lack both!

They chuckle while he doesn't understand what she said,

Sandy: What?

Seeing his expression their chuckle turns to laugh.Rishi sees Preetha who is laughing happily,he feels happy and surprised,

Preetha: Kya hua? Kyun aise dekh rahe ho?

Rishi: Thum bathao.....thumhe kya hua?

Preetha frowns smiling,

Rishi: Kuch dinose thoda stressed lag rahi thi kuch der pehle bhi lekin ab tho full masti kar rahi ho.Aise kya hua kuch hi samay mein haa?

Preetha(acting): Kuch kuch hua thum samaj nai paaogi Teddy!

She says keeping one hand at her heart and another on his cheek as if he is a child which makes Rishi tap her head,

Rishi: Thum na pagal hogayi ho!

Preetha (showing her tongue): Thumse zyada nai!

She shows her tongue while he looks at her,

Rishi(mind): Haa pagal hu .......thumhareliye.Pata nai kab iss pagal pan chodega mujhe? Shayd jab mein thumhe bolunga tab.....par kab kahu mein?

He is thinking in his mind,

Preetha: Acha chalo kis song select kar rahe ho thum?

And like that forgetting everything they went into discussion.

STAGE-1

Whole college is ready for the first stage with much enthusiasm. Stage,Instruments,hosts,panel of judges everything is set and the competition starts by calling the first group.

As it goes by Karan enters and directly goes to his group,

Karan: So ready?

They see each other nervously,he observes this,

Karan: What happened? 

Farhan : Sir....until now all the groups sang very well.We practiced hard though we lack good singers but seeing the performances now we think....

He stops while Aadya finishes,

Aadya: we can't make it.

He sighs,