SLICE-13

He was driving.Her hair was blowing in the air and she hugged him tightly making him increse his speed.

Karan drove to the most beautiful places of goa.In the little time they had ,they were enjoying every second hand in hand.They were going to the bike from a place.Preetha is holding his hand.

Karan: so madam ko ab kaha jaana hein?

Preetha: ghar!

Karan(looks at her with little surprise): ghar?

Preetha: hmmm

Karan: par....

Preetha(interrupting him,softly): mein thak gayi hu karan.......mujhe ghar jaana hein! Please le chalo....

Karan(smiles): chalo!

She hugs him and they drove to a bunglow.Its large in size, beautiful with garden,glowing beside the sea and shining like a pearl.

He stopped the bike and took out the helmet.

Karan: here we go!

No response

Karan: preetha.... dekho ham ghar aaye hein!

No response

He doubted and tilted a little .

Karan: preetha....

He was confused but realised that she was sleeping..... hugging him.He chuckled.

Karan: ye so gayi hein.....Lagtha hein bahot thaki huyi hein.(to preetha) ab thum andar kaise aaogi bathao? Mein hu naa.....uthake le jaunga!!

He is trying to get down from bike but she is not at all leaving.

Karan: neend mein bhi pakad ke rakha hein mujhe........(to preetha) hello ab thum mujhe aise pakdogi tho ham kaise jaayenge andar hmm?

He is talking with the sleeping beauty and she is in her own dreams.

After a lot of efforts from him,he was able to get up from the bike,hold her securely in his arms while she immediately wrapped her hands around him making him smile widely and he started moving inside.

He made her lie on the bed and about to get up but was pulled back.He saw her holding his collor tightly with one hand.At once,he saw her face,she is sleeping peacefully,he lays beside her with a hand supporting his head.

Karan: dekho kaise so rahi hein......mujhe itna tang karke! Arey kya kya nai kiya iss ladki keliye hmmm airport officers ko bribe kiya,students ke saath trip pe aana pada aur isko yaha tak lana pada aur yeh aaram se so rahi hein mujhe tho ab bhi rest nai de rai dekho kaise pakad rahi hein mujhe neend mein bhi...........kuch kahu tho yeh choti choti aankhe dikhayegi mujhe.karan Luthra ko.buri ladki........(he complains) lekin jab bhi iss ankhon ko dekhtha hu na kho jaatha hu.Man kartha hein kuch bhi karo iss ladki keliye bas saath reho.har mushkil ko face karne ka bahot immat aatha hein aur ye smile......iss smile se aage kuch nai (he smiles but again frowns) hello itna tarif ki meine ye math socho ki mein achi ladki bolne wala hu. thum buri hi ladki ho kyunki thumne mujhe fasaya hein...mujhe karan Luthra ko.......so you are a bad girl.bahot buriwali achi ladki ho thum.......

he kissed her nose and forehead and sleeps beside her while she doesn't leave his collor.

AT TRECK

The group  reached the trekking point after 2 hours.

Sandy: ahhhh.......at last we reached.Cheers to our trek guys!