SLICE-17

He is twirling her and she is enjoying the night both are drowned in the moment when she had fallen down all of a sudden.For a mere second,nobody understood what happened as everything came to a halt.All of them looked at her, she is in pain again because she has fallen down a lot today but this time it really pained as it was unexpected.Karan quickly looked who did it and moved towards preetha immediately.He bent down and held her carefully.

Karan: Preetha.....preetha....are you ok? Preetha......

Preetha is hissing but able to stand with his support,Meera came to her immediately and helped her.Preetha is now stable while karan relaxed a bit seeing her fine but got angry remembering how it happened he saw aadya standing nervously but her eyes has happiness,he can see that.Taking a deep breath,

Karan(angry but camly): What is this aadya?

Aadya though was happy that preetha has fallen down but seeing karan angry made her afraid.

Aadya: w...wo....w...wo... ga..galthi se...

Karan is looking at her straight,

Karan: Kya galthi se?

Aadya is really tensed now.

Karan: I am asking you aadya,why did you do that?

She is silent and lower her eyes.

By this time,rishi and others came to them.Rishi spots preetha standing with the help of Meera and goes to her.

Rishi(cupping her): Mickey? Kya hua? Yeh sab kya hein?

Preetha looks at him and then karan who is glaring aadya.

Karan(loudly): Come on.......Speak up!

All get scared seeing karan anger.They look at aadya who is trying to compose herself.

Aadya(stammering): I....I...just want to tease her.I thought to pull her slightly but sh.....

She gets stopped.

Rishi(irritated) : Why do you want to tease her?

Aadya then sees rishi who is glaring her,she wants to tell him what she saw but seeing karan,she stops.

Aadya: J....just for fun!

Karan is seeing her unbelievably.He thought to be cool but her reason increased his anger.He is calm but his eyes are not.

Karan(dangerously): Just for Fun?Do you even know what you are saying? You pulled her for your fun did you even think what would have happened if she has fallen on something hard?(she looked at him) Or if she got hit to something else.....did you even think once?

Aadya is feeling very angry seeing his concern but she is afraid too.All were seeing them and to end it,

Aadya: I ....I never expected it.I am sorry sir!

Karan: I am not the one to forgive you!

He signs showing preetha through his eyes.Aadya didn't expect it but he seemed to be angry so closing her fists tightly.

Aadya: I am sorry preetha!

Preetha who is seeing everything very tensedly get relaxes seeing him cool down a bit.She doesn't mind her sorry all she want is his cool mind so she nods with a slight smile.The atmosphere calms down.

Vicky: Rishi I think preetha needs rest.Come let's move.

Rishi was seeing aadya angrily as he doesn't believe her reason and wants to shout at her but Vicky's words make sense to him,glaring aadya once he turns to preetha