SLICE-18

She is dumbfounded knowing that karan had left.She was in shock when rishi came inside.Seeing preetha woke up,he went to her with a smile and sat beside her.

Rishi(soothing): Mickey? Are you ok now?

She remembered karan asking the same yesterday,

Karan: Are you ok preetha?

She is thinking about him when rishi bring her out of thoughts.

Preetha: haa rishi....

Rishi: kya haa? Thum theek hona ab? Ya ham hospital jaana chahiye fir?

Preetha: No teddy I am fine.

Rishi(dubious): you sure?

Preetha: haa .....dekho!

She folds and stretches her legs showing him that she is fine.

Rishi(happy): That's good......then why were you sad when I came in?

She remembered about karan.

Preetha: W....wo Meera mujhse se batha rahi thi ki ham aaj ja rai so thoda sad lag rahi hein mujhe.

She tried to convince him.

Rishi: hmm.....yeah it's a very good trip.bahot ache yaadein hein hamare paas heina?

Preetha: Haa bahot ache yaadein!

She smiled remembering their moments and her moments with friends.

Rishi: Chalo.....ready hojao.ham thoda bahar ghumthr hein fir lunch ke baad airport nikalthe hein.Ok?

Preetha nods and rishi is about to go when

Preetha: Teddy.....

Rishi(turning to her): Ha

Preetha(stammering and lowering her eyes): wh.....what about karan sir?

Rishi(frowning): karan sir?

Preetha(hope): haaa.......sir hamare saath aa raha heina?

She was having a hope that karan would be there with them.

Rishi: Nai Mickey......sir took late night flight.He has some meeting to attend so...

Preetha's hope gets down and she nods slightly with a slight smile.While rishi observes this so he sits beside her and cups her face,she doesn't look into his eyes.

Rishi: Mickey......kya hua?

Preetha: kuch nai rishi bas thoda uneasy lag rahi hein.I just want to go.

Rishi: thodi der pehle tho thumhe janne ka man hi nai hein par ab thumhe jaldi janna hein.....kya hua?

Preetha(looking into his eyes): I miss him.

Rishi(surprised): Who?

Preetha: Ka......papa!

Rishi gets relaxed while preetha gets tears remembers karan.

Preetha: I really miss him teddy!

Rishi(wiping her tears): Shhh......ab ham jaa raha hein kuch ghante aur fir tum uncle ke paas jaaoge aur jitna baath karna hein utna baath karlena ok.

He smiles but she humms.

Rishi: thum smile nai kar rahi ho......ab thum smile karogi aur mein karwana hein?

She knows how he makes her smile so she smiles immediately.

Rishi: That's good........  itni simple issue keliye thum royi? Silly girl!