SLICE-52

ARORA'S

Mahi is coming out of her room in first floor, with an apron in hand when she sees Sarla pacing to and fro in the living room since morning passing orders hastily to the servants,

Mahi: Kya ho rai ma? 

Sarla: Thumhara papa ka birthday celebrations.

Mahi: Unhonne mana kiya tha na?

Sarla: Kyun mana kiya?

Mahi(sadly): Aapko pata hein.Mickey nai hein isiliye.

Sarla: Agar thumhara papa usse bulane gaye tho?

Mahi(shouts): What? 

Sarla nods with a huge smile,

Mahi: Kab? Kaise? kya hua? 

Sarla: Aaj subah Raghu aur Varun jaldi mein kahi ja rahe the. Mujhe laga surgery keliye hein lekin Varun ne kaha ki wo dono Luthra's ke pass ja rahe hein Preetha aur Karan ko invite karne keliye Raghu ke birthday party par.

Mahi: Oh my god! Matlab Mickey ghar aayegi. Wohooo!(yells) Meine kahana ma sab kuch theek hoga ab dekho hogaya. Mickey ghar aa rahi hein.

Mahi shakes Sarla and she smiles at her happiness,

Sarla: Ha.Ha.Now stop.

Mahi: Par ma papa achanak kaise maaf kiya Mickey ko? I mean kuch hua hein kya?

Sarla: Bhagwan jaane kya hua hoga. Mein tho kush hu ki meri beti kush rahegi bas.

Her father is unpredictable something strong had happened that busted his stubbornness. What that might be? When she discerned an important thing,

Mahi: Wait matlab.......Varun ne apko bathaya?(Sarla nods) Matlab Varun ko pata hein? (She again nods) Fir mujhe kyun nai bathaya? Ghar aane do dekhlungi mein.

She giggles at her daughter's angry face who again shouts,

Mahi: Aap khare kyun ho? Mickey ghar aa rahi hein kal. Jaao jaao bahot saara kaam hein. 

She urges her mother and she herself indulges in preparations taking off from hospital when they saw Varun and Raghuveer entering and gets surprised seeing Preetha behind.

Their eyes gleam as they descend the steps hurriedly until they sense the gloomy atmosphere. Raghuveer directly walks to his room without speaking confirming their suspicion.

They immediately walk to Preetha & Varun,

Sarla: Mickey!

Preetha doesn't know how to react she forcibly smiles at her.

Varun: Mickey room jaake rest lelo. Go!

He pats,she nods and walks to her room while the two ladies interrogate Varun. They both get angry knowing how Sahana insulted Preetha and decides to talk to her later as she just arrived.

PREETHA'S ROOM

She is in a deep shock.

She didn't know whether to feel sad for Sahana's blames or feel happy for Raghuveer's support.

Her father was in Luthra Mansion, stood by her side and took her with him.

Is this really true?

But how it even started? Why did Sahana blame her? What's her father doing there? Where is Karan at the moment?

Feeling heavy by all the thoughts, Preetha feels headache and sleeps  on her bed in her room only to wake up when Rishi barges in shouting at her,