SLICE-56

Rishi first was surprised then shocked and then angry,

Rishi: What Rubbish! Thum pagal ho kya? Kuch bhi keh rai!

Helper: Mein sach keh raha hu saab. Unn dono ki shaadi hogayi hein.

Rishi: What shaadi? Ju...Just go!

He walks away with full irritation and anger,

Rishi: Bahu, shaadi, patni.....what the hell? Preetha. No way! Kya kya keh rai? (shakes his head) Calm down Rishi lagtha hein kuch aur ke baare mein keh raha hoga. Haa. Varna Mickey ki shaadi......Sochna hi bekaar hein.Bas idar se nikal jaayenge tho theek hojayega.Waise bhi bahot der hogayi wo andar jaake mein bhi dekhta hu.

Ignoring the point that Karan got married he convinces himself and walks towards the door but is hesitant to step in. He isn't willing to go inside so huffing he goes back to his car and waits inside.

Meanwhile Preetha, Sahana, Mahesh along with their PA's are in the gallery when Sameer jogs in panting.

Sameer: Bhai is in the capture of Rakesh Singhal!

Mahesh(frowns): What are you saying?

Sameer: Yes dad. Those two guys Babhi told about, are his men. They are in our custody at present.It has been a hercules task to make them spill the beans.

Preetha: Who are they Sameer? Why they attacked us and why did they take Karan now?

Sameer: I will tell you Babhi.

He connects his mobile to the TV and two photos appear,

Sameer: These are the people who you encountered that night. They were ordered to bring you somewhere but you gave a tough fight and sent them to police. They were unconscious for two days after that they were bailed. Police tried to contact bhai but he was of reach so they were released.

Preetha: But who wanted us?

Sameer: They don't know they just did what they were asked.

She thinks as to who that might be,

Mahesh: Are you sure it's Karan with them?

Sameer: Pakka dad. Amar, one of those two men's son is included in that gang. We got hold of him and threatened him with his father, then he tattled that they kidnapped a guy Friday night and is at harbour at present. And important thing is....(slowly) They are planning to take Bhai to Sri Lanka this night.

Mahesh(yells): What?

Sameer: At 1'O clock midnight he will be transported through ship. Bhai is kept in a seperate container and no one is allowed inside except Rakesh. I asked Amar could he free bhai but he is scared. Anyone disloyal to him will have to pay huge price.

Preetha(confused): Sammy who's this Singhal?

Sameer shows another picture on the screen,

Sameer: He's a thief before and now he is all what one doesn't want to be. Exports illegal stuff under the name of fishing and also maintains a posse who does all the unlawful activities.Police couldn't take an action as he has connections with high end politicians.

Mahesh: Whoever he might be.Send our men and bring Karan back. What are you waiting for?

He scolds Sameer but they hear Sahana speaking for the first time in the evening. Surprisingly she's calm throughout,

Sahana: That's not easy.

They all look at her frowning,

Sameer: Mom?