SLICE-44

MONDAY

MONDAY

Karan is in the bus entertaining a cute baby who is having her time in her mother's arms.He is making her giggle to which he giggles himself.The bus stops at the Uni stop and he gets out bidding bye to them.He waves to her till she is out of sight.

Once it's gone,he starts walking on the footpath enjoying the clean and green sceneries.

It's a 10 minute walk to the Uni and he is in no hurry to reach.

2 minutes later he hears horn beside him. He turns aside to see a dark black shining Lamborghini stopped.He liked the car but proceeds further only to stop when he hears,

'Good Morning Mr.Luthra"

He is surprised and turns to see her from the lowered window,

Karan: Morning Ms.Arora!

Preetha: I would like Preetha.

Karan: You know what I like.

She smiles at his reply,

Preetha: Need lift?

Karan: Gladly!

He walks around to sit on the right side passenger seat and she drives,

Preetha: You came here on foot?

Karan: In bus!

Preetha: Ha?

She questionably looks at him,

Karan: Two reasons.We are planning to start transport services in India and I wanted to know how they are in London so that we could provide better facilities.

Preetha: Practical knowledge.Wow and what's the second reason?

Karan: I wanna feel the soothing ambience it provides.

She observes his interest in that place,

Preetha: You seem fond of London!

Karan: Who will not? This is a beautiful city with perfect blend of nature and culture.

Preetha: That's why you wouldn't come India much?

Karan: Maybe.I like it here this way.

Preetha humms understanding him,

Karan: By the way you have a nice collection of cars and bikes. I thought you wouldn't like to waste money.

He first appreciates and then taunts,

Preetha(shrugs): I won't waste mine not my father's.

He chuckles at her answer and within no time they are in the Uni on the way to their Professor.

Through out the day,they are together like sitting beside, having lunch, doing presentations.As the clock struck 3, they already became good friends.