SLICE-7

She gets bumped and the man holds her.Within no time,he walks away helping her and she feels wierd.Rishi comes and meet his friends.

Rishi: hey buddies......what's up?

Sandy(murmuring): Facebook......asli baath thum jaanthe hein tho book ko hamari face pe maroge.

Sandy and Vicky see each other.

Rishi: sab log aagaya? Preetha kaha hein?(seeing them silent) Thum log ko kya hua?

Sandy: rishi ek problem hein

Rishi: problem?

Vicky: haa matter yeh hein ki preetha ki ticket hamare saath book nai hua hein.business class mein confirm hua hein.

Rishi: what? Yeh kaise hua?

Vicky: i....i dont know.I was also shocked to know that

Rishi: Vicky thum hi tickets book kiya tha right?

Vicky: right..... but i dont know.

Sandy: maybe rishi sab keliye ek hi saath kiyana so by mistake hua hoga.

Rishi: ab ham karenge kya?.....she is afraid of flights you know that.

Meanwhile preetha and others comes.

Preetha: teddy thum itna late aaya......acha hua ki mein khud aayi warna thumhare saath athi tho aur late ho jaathi

She laughs while they see her tensed.

Preetha: kya hua hein? Aise kyun dekh rahe ho?

Rishi: Mickey thumhara ticket hamara saath nai balki business class mein confirm hua hein.

Preetha(surprised): kya ....kaise?

Vicky: we don't know......we tried to change it but they said it couldn't be done at last moment.

Preetha(seeing them worry): t...t...that's ok ......i will manage......thodi der ki baath hein ham US tho nai jaa raha hein goa hi haina.....

They nod and she smile trying to assure them but,

Preetha(mind): yeh kaise hua?....mujhe dar lagtha hein take off ke time mein....karan bhi nai hein. (she feels upset)

She hears a voice from her back.

Man: Hey???

They turn to see who it was.They all were surprised she was shocked and he smiled.Its karan.

Aadya(excited): Karan..... Sir aap

Karan(smiling): Hi everyone.....Good morning

Sandy:Go..... good morning sir......aap yaha?

Karan: mein goa jaa raha hu........holidays heinaa.aap sab kahi jaa rahe ho?

Aadya(excited): wow....ham sab bhi goa jaa rahe hein sir....

Karan(taking out his goggles): ohhh That's great.......

Sandy gets an idea then.

Sandy: Sir business class?

Karan: yeah. But why?

Sandy: actually sir preetha ki ticket business class mein book hua hein hamare saath nai.ham  worry ho raha hein ki wo akele hojayegi because she is afraid of flights.if you don't mind can you please take care of her.

Everyone gets surprised while karan was happy. Rishi and aadya glare  him

Karan(mind): That's my duty......(to sandy) y...yeah sure I will take care of her.Dont worry.....