SLICE-10

They first go to church.Preetha is so happy and thankfully sees karan who is speaking with Vicky.They all are wandering outside when karan notices preetha's missing.He knows where she will be and escapes silently from the group.

Preetha is lighting candles inside the church.Her face was glowing in the candle light when she feels a hand on her hand.She wonders who it is and turns to see karan.

Preetha: you....

Karan: who can be?

She see him lovingly and they continue to light candles together.They kneel down to pray.

Preetha: Thank you so much for everything.I wish for him .....bless us like always.

Karan: She is my everything.......thank you so much for giving her.Bless us like always.

They open eyes and see each other and smile.

They roam the whole church with their hands intertwined and after that decide to go outside.Suddenly she takes away her hand from him.....

Karan sees her confused.

Preetha: aise kya dekh rahe ho? Bhul gaya kya Mein thumse naraz hu

He raises eyebrows.

Karan: yeh sab ......?

Preetha: mein nai chahtha ki yeh memory spoil hojaye.Isiliye kuch nai kaha......ab memory ban gaya na mera gussa bhi laut aaya.

She winks and joins the group.

Karan(mind): yeh na pagal hein......but cute bhi.(seeing god)God i wish we always stay together.

He smiles seeing her and goes.

They visit some good places there and decide to have dinner at beach restaurant.They all sit in a long table.

Sandy: yaar kya lag raha hein..........

Vicky: water waves, cool air and delicious food.Superb......

Everyone smile and are enjoying the food.They are ordering desserts when...

Preetha and rishi: Choclate icecream with choco chips and strawberry toppings.

They see each other surprised and laugh.

Waiter: Sorry sir .....is it one or two?

Both : 1 by 2

They laugh and hifi.Karan just sees them.

Meera: arey dono ek hi item bola......

Rishi: ha bachapan se yeh hamara fav dessert hei.

Aadya(wantedly): kya thum dono bachapan se ek dusre ko janthe ho?

Preetha: haa ham dono ek hi school ek hi college mein pade the.....

Aadya: Ohh....waise thumhara story kya hein meine kab se jaana chahtha hu?

They both smile at each other.

Rishi: ham dono bachapan mein bahot ladai karthe the.Hamara parents friends hein ham dono enemies.Ek accident se hamari frienship start hua.

They look each other emotionally.

Preetha: Rishi aunty ki baath nai maanthe the....ek baar ham park gaye the aur uske saamne ek toy shop tha. hame waha teddy bear aur mickey mouse dekha hein aur hame pasand aaya.hamari parents kharidne ka mana kiya isiliye janab khud gaye kharidne.Road cross karthe wakth ek bike jor se aaya aur takaraya......

Rishi: preetha ko.

Karan sees preetha who is looking at rishi.

Vicky: kya?