SLICE-11

Girlfriend hi tho hein.......

He turned back to look who it is.......it's aadya.

Rishi: what?

Aadya: fact

Rishi(firmly): rubbish

Aadya: Truths are bitter to know and to accept rishi.You will soon taste the bitterness and yeah I want to warn ......you make your friend stay away from karan.Otherwise I will show my bitterness.

Rishi(firmly): You are bitter aadya no need to show it again........I know preetha very well.There's nothing like that between them.and yeah (seriously)I warn you...... stay away from preetha.You know who I am when it comes to her.

He goes away while she looks at him angrily.

Aadya: you can't change the truth rishi but you will pay for warning me........

All the girls were enjoying water falls.Preetha comes out fully wet.She was looking beautiful while the other guys stare her.She feels uncomfortable and decides to change the dress.She takes the dress from her bag but wonders where to change as its full of trees everywhere and looks for karan.Someone taps her shoulder,

Preetha: teddy thum?

Rishi: haa mein......kisko dhund rahe ho?

Preetha: M.....me....mein.....

Rishi: haa bakri aage bhi bolo

She hits him.

Preetha: mein bakri nei hu lekin thum jaroor bakra ho.bakra.....

Rishi: hehehe......chalo let's take pics.Where is your phone?

Preetha: meri phone bag mein hein.....kyun?

Rishi: Pics keliye.....

Pretha: thumhara phone kaha hein?

Rishi: mera phone (remembers about karan and aadya) It broke

Preetha: aise kaise?

Rishi: hogaya na......ab thumhara phone do ham pics lenge.

Preetha: mera phone mein charge nai hein thum Sandy ka phone lelo.

Rishi: achaa theekey.....wait here.

He goes to sandy while some other boys stare and comment on her. She feels really uncomfortable and notices karan coming from trees,he also see her.He smiles but she smile forcibly.He senses something wrong and goes to her. 

Karan: kya hua?

Preetha: kaha gaya thum? mein kitni derse dhund rahi thi

Karan: I just went inside the woods......what happened?

Preetha: I want to change my dress.Its all wet and.......(sees the boys who commented on her.karan also sees them)

Karan(sternly): kisine kuch kaha ?

Preetha(stammering): ai....aise nahi hein

He understood and about to go to them,she stops him holding his hand.

Preetha: karan stop........kisine mujhe kuch nai kaha.I am feeling uncomfortable.I am not finding a place to change that's why i am searching for you.

He controls seeing her and about to say something when rishi comes.He sees preetha holding karan's hand.

Rishi: Mickey.......

They see him who was seeing them dubiously. Preetha leaves karan's hand while he looks at her.