SLICE-19

Preetha is shocked to see karan.She didn't speak anything but stayed still.Understanding her condition,he pulls her to him and rubs his nose with her's.

Preetha(slowly): Karan!

He smiles and she smiles widely,she hugs him wrapping her hands around his neck.He is surprised by her sudden hug but hugs her back.

Preetha: kaha chala gaya thum? Mujhse bina bataye hmmm.sab bata rahe hein ki thum wapas chala gaya. Thumhe pata hein mein kitni pareshan hogayi hu aur thum meri calls bhi nai utha rahi ho

Karan: Shuuuuuu!

She is about to speak but he holds her closely making her silent,she closes her eyes and lives that moment.They stay until their hearts get calmed.Taking a heavy breath they come out of hug,

Preetha: ab bathao mujhe chodkar kyun chala gaya hmm?

She asks cutely,he smiles seeing her

Karan: thumhe chodkar mein kaha jaungaa?

Preetha: fir kaha tha thum subah se?

Karan(sighs): kuch kaam aa gaya so ....

Preetha: meri calls kyun nai utha?

Karan: I .....I was busy.

Preetha: mereliye bhi?

Karan(cups her face): thumhareliye kabhi bhi nai!

He kisses her forehead,she smiles.

Preetha: thumhe pata hein jab Meera ne...

She then realizes that her group was present there.

Preetha: Ohhh shit! I have to go it's boarding time.Meera mereliye wait kar rahi hogi sab log mereliye wait kar raha hoga!

She was speaking when karan cups her face calming her,

Karan: Koi bhi thumhareliye wait nai kar raayi. They already boarded the plane and the plane took off.

Preetha(shocked): kya? Par mein kaise jaungi?

Karan: mein yaha hu thum uske saath jaake kya karogi?

Preetha(confused): matlab?

Karan: Goa is waiting for us......

Preetha(confused): What?

Karan: Yes! I messaged rishi that you suddenly met your uncle and you need to stay here for 2 more days.And they flew away!

Preetha(widens her mouth too): Oh my god!How ?

Karan: It's karan sweetheart.Everything is possible for me!

She smiles and kisses his cheek.She wraps her hands around his neck.Karan widen his eyes and looks around.

Karan(whispering): yeh airport hein......

Preetha: aur yeh goa hein......kuch bhi chalega.

Karan giggles at her answer.

Preetha: So.....?

Karan(joiningtheirforeheads):Only ....You.....me .....bike....baarish.... goa!

They smile and move out.Karan got on his bike,preetha sat back,he raised the accelerator,she hugged him tightly and they  vanished in the air.

MUMBAI

The group reached mumbai and dispersed to their houses with their luggage of memories.Rishi got back home and hugs his mother tightly.