SLICE-53

KENSINGTON, LONDON.

Arhaan and Jaanu are surprised to see Karan at their door step. He is about to go inside when she puts her arm restricting him,

Jaanu: Nah! Arhaan kaho ki yeh yaha nai aa sakthe. He is not allowed here.

She is not speaking to Karan since a month as he didn't attend her birthday party.

Without replying, he shoves her hand and barges inside and she follows him yelling,

Jaanu: Hey! Yeh Mera ghar hein. Thum aise nai aa sakthe mein....

Her nose gets hurt as he shuts the door on her face ignoring her rant.

Jaanu(caressing her nose): Kya hua?

Arhaan: Thumhara naak break hua.

He chuckles, she stomps her leg.

Karan is completely annoyed and frustrated. He throws the phone on bed and falls on it exhausted when he hears his mobile ringing. It's Sameer whose voice seemed tense,

Karan: Kya hua Sammy?

Sameer: Paper mein kuch pictures hein bhai Babhi aur uska dosth ka jisko dekhke ma ko bahut gussa aayi. Mera baath bhi nai suni upar se aap chala gaye the. Pura gussa babhi pe nikala ma ne. Usi wakth raghuveer uncle aaya aur sab kuch sun liya. Kuch ulta ulta baathein hua fir Uncle ne babhi ko.......

Karan(sitting): ha?

Sameer(lowly): saath lekar gaya.

He is admonished, she just left,

Karan: Usne kuch kaha?

He is expecting her to stay,

Sameer(lowly): Nai bhai.

Karan stays silent grasping the whole,

Sameer: Bhai ek baar Babhi se baath karlo.

Karan: Farak kya padtha?

And he cuts the call. 

What did she do? She went away as soon as she saw her father. Did she think about him?

First she left her father and came to him because her father said something and now she left him and went to her father because he is angry on her. What is she even doing? 

Does she think about anyone other than herself? What should he or his family make up for this?

It's an open secret that he lied for her sake regarding hiding of their marriage and Sahana is not at all ok with it but remained silent. 

His mother doesn't have a good opinion about Preetha then isn't it her responsibility to change that? But she never cared. And he doesn't wanna pressurize both so he left it to themselves and now things took such a nasty turn.

Everything is out of place at the moment that Karan doesn't know how to put them back. Even if he sorts as usually, won't they fall again? 

It takes two to tango then how long should he alone try to make a sound of "them".

Disturbed by all the thoughts, he goes out for a walk. London is his favorite. No matter what the air there calms him.

He left such a place for her but she just shut him down and went away. How can she even do that?

It all started from that night.

Was it his fault to worry about her that night? Was it his fault to care about her? 

No.

Then why did she talk like she was right.