SLICE-38

Aadya is driving her car rashly,

Aadya: How did it happen? How did it happen? (Slams on the steering) How did they even met? I mean he is a lecturer and she is a normal student.Then how is it even possible? He....he likes P....Preetha?How? She ....she is a mediocre.How did he accept her? She doesn't match him in anything.Then how can they?

Her speed increases with her anger and finally she reaches her dad's office.She goes into his cabin while he sees her shocked and it turns to frown when he observes her red eyes.

Arun: Meeting is off. You can go!

He walks to her after sending the people  away,

Arun: Tell me.

Aadya: There's is nothing to tell now. Nothing.

He frowns,

Aadya: They are in a relationship dad. I don't even know how and when it happened?

Arun: What's new? You already guessed it in the party and we made a plan to part them.

Aadya:I thought they just like eachother but there's more than that and We are utterly failing in the plan dad.

Arun: What do you mean?

Aadya: You requested the Principal to make him lead us so that he would spend more time with me and I would be able to attract him.But he is not even glancing at me dad. If not for the competition he wouldn't have talked those few words to me.

She walks a few steps with angry tears,

Aadya: He is not at all interested in me or in anyone except her. It's hard to get him.

Arun understands the situation,he takes her to the couch and make her sit. He gives time and water to compose herself. She gets silent after few minutes,

Arun(slowly): It maybe hard but not impossible.

Aadya looks at her father,

Arun: He is not considering anyone because she is with him.If she isn't what will he do?

She doesn't understand and he takes her in his embrace,

Arun: Don't worry my fierce lady. Lay back and take rest. I will set the path for you.

This calms her and once she closes her eyes he thinks about his next step.

AFTER THREE DAYS

Karan is in his office with Sameer updating him about the progress of Sharma's project when the latter's phone rings.

Sameer takes his phone to slide it off only to stop seeing the name,

Karan: Switch off Sammy!

Sameer smirks showing the caller ID to him,

Sameer: Abhi bhi?

Karan's eyes widen and immediately grasps the phone answering it when he hears,

Voice(loudly): Hey!

Karan: Hey!

The voice goes silent while Karan rolls his eyes,

Karan: Quit the silent game.You talked to me just now.

Voice: No I didn't.I thought it was Sammy.

Karan: But now you talked to me knowing it is me.So game over.

Karan listens as she hisses but doesn't respond to him,

Karan: C'mon I said sorry.I wasn't able to visit London as I was busy.Please understand.